BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

I saw them and they were very close together and looking intently at each other but I think it was just because it was loud! I mean there are still pictures of Kristen and her boyfriends popping up every now and then! Trashy magazines are amazing! Its hard to know whats wrong and right though! I follow loads on the web and love the voltoris twitters!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's anything more than friends. They both know they are being watched and neither of them is stupid enough to lie on tv about their relationship then get it on in public.

If anyone gets Rob then I would like it to be K-Stew over anybody else, it would be almost bearable for me.

Yeah that's true. They do make a really cute couple though! I'd be so jealous if it turned out to be true lol! Mind you, I don't know him....I mean he could be a complete A-hole for all I know lol! Although apparently he's lovely.

i actually just found some new info, theres showings in norwich, brighton, two london ones and york picturehouse is having a robert pattinson day (little ashes, twilight and how to be). the website i found it isnt seeming to load for me again ;)

but here it is

themovie-fanatic.com/la/index.php/Exclusives/uk-fans-release-information-call-for-reinforcements.html -

Yeah my friend Emma is from Norwich and she said it was showing there! She really wants to go see it but unfortunately I live too far away from her to go with her! York is def closest for me! Awww soooo wanna go to that! Would be awesome! Plus ya never know I might even see some of the Elliot Minor guys roaming around York seen as though that's where they're from! Lol sorry pointless iinfo!

well the york one especially isnt! its showing all three, but its 7.20 per film :| more than id be paying for how to be and little ashes combined haha. (on dvd)

OMG that's so expensive! but IT IS rob after all! Lol! Hmmmm.....

Yeah just abit too much atm, just gonna wait for my dvds to get here, i wouldnt just be paying for the movie tickets, but trainfare aswell.

ohh elliot minor, im annoyed with them atm, they havent booked any venues near newcastle. ;) which isnt normal, they always play here. they're like the musicians ive met the most, like 7 times haha.

already tried selling my kidney :)

that didnt work

I need to go shopping so bad I have caved going shopping this weekend

selling random junk on ebay, you not got anything your never gonna use again, a dress, etc.. thats what im doing, selling some stuff that i know i wont ever use again, ive got this metal basketball hoop thing, like one of those ones that you stick on the side of a garage, im debating whether to put it up.

I think it was sumink like £18 return when I went to York last time (funnily enough was to go to EM's TWOIE signing lol).

I've met minor the most too! Love those guys! Yeah it's strange they aren't doin Newcastle this time round!! I'm seeing them in Norwich but I'd normally go to Sheff too but don't have anyone to go with this time so gonna give it a miss! Shall be arranging promo soon so can't wait to get doing that!

Ebay is such a godsend! It definately comes in handy when you're skint! I've sold numerous things on there!

i think most of my ebay ventures, will go to the sophie needs money for ET2 fund. :wub:

btww anyone read this weeks more, two page spread on rob, and the rumours hes dating kristen and nikki lol. with little add ins from kellan and stuffs.

Edited by Twilightxx

Yus I did hee hee! I bought it today! I popped to the shop during work (using the excuse that I wanted to get chocolate and asking everyone else if they wanted anything) just to get it!! Ooft he can flirt with me any day!!

Awwww yaaaaay!! I still haven't found the perfect dress yet. Ideally I want to loose weight before I go ahead and by a dress for ET2 as I want to get it custom made. 1ce I've got the chance to get out those keep fit dvds (love Davina McCall's) and stick to a routine of regular exercise, I'm giving myself a 2 month target to loose weight and get toned up!

hey guys just a quick note to say please check the first post to see if you want to be added to the group I know we have a few posters on here please beaware because of the types of places we r going to must over 18 planing to go to pubs etc maybe even a club.

Also my 10.49 dress arrived for et2 lol best dress I ever bought cant fit in it mind but can be done by et2