BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it smells cool.. and when it comes off and its got like a print of your skin and all the little lines on!! I think ive actually lost the plot..

No info is pointless.. its not like we can be off topic because we dont have a topic!

OMG yes there's just something strangely fascinating about it!

That's good to know that I can natter on about pointless info then coz, well, I can be full of it sometimes! Pointless info that is! Lol! Oooh did you see the clip on the Heat mag website of Rob in Little Ashes?? Looks like it's gonna be a steamy film!!

Havent got this weeks heat yet.. have last weeks though.. im glad an adult magazine finally has some Robbage in I was feeling a little silly buying bliss and sugar and stuff lol.

Cant wait to see little ashes :D its going to be so awesome!

Yeah I agree! I bought sugar the other week just for robness and I did feel a little silly buying it but hey it had rob in it! Lol!

Here's the link to the vid clip

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/10310/Rob...s-gay-sex-scene!

I can't wait to see Little Ashes either! I wanted to go see it with my friend Emma (she's coming to ET2 with me and my sister) but she lives in Norwich which is a several hours train ride away from me lol and had we thought about it sooner she coulda got the day off and met me in meadowhall but ahhh well!

Edited by twilight obsessive

lol so not sure what to say about that clip!! Certainly interesting.. and some good acting!!

I just like to convince myself the person serving me in the shop when im buying sugar thinks I have a little sister or a niece or something..

Mmm yes I wasn't sure what to say either when I 1st watched it! I was real paranoid coz my dad was asleep on the sofa so I ended up cutting the vid short as I feared he'd wake up and wonder what the hell I was watching lol! I wastched it again after he and my mum went to bed though lol! And yep def some good acting going on! I think you have to be a good actor to film those sorta scenes! Or atleast swing that way! Oh please god don't let Rob be gay lol! I seem to be jinxed coz the guys-famous or otherwise-I fancy always seem to end up being gay! Thankfully though I've never gone out with a guy that turned out to be gay! Unless my boyfriend's hiding something from me lol!

i was walking past the magazine stand when i spotted it with rob on in the corner of my eye :WINCE:

its pretty good :)

i cant wait for my dvd to get here :) July 19th :)

apparently its only getting released in cinemas in and around london to begin with :(

Hmm you might be right.. I just assumed it was because they advertised it on their website!

Ill look :WINCE:

Yeah youre right.. how lame!! Sounds like a trip to London might be in order!!

Edited by EdwardsLamb

i actually just found some new info, theres showings in norwich, brighton, two london ones and york picturehouse is having a robert pattinson day (little ashes, twilight and how to be). the website i found it isnt seeming to load for me again :WINCE:

but here it is

themovie-fanatic.com/la/index.php/Exclusives/uk-fans-release-information-call-for-reinforcements.html -

i know its silly

alot of people would go see it, they need to broaden the release, apparently someone was emailing and emailing their local cinema (norwich) and now their showing it.

york is closest to me, but even thats not so close, still a £30 return trainfare.

im just gonna wait for my dvd i think, ive already pre-ordered it.

i actually just found some new info, theres showings in norwich, brighton, two london ones and york picturehouse is having a robert pattinson day (little ashes, twilight and how to be). the website i found it isnt seeming to load for me again :blush:

but here it is

themovie-fanatic.com/la/index.php/Exclusives/uk-fans-release-information-call-for-reinforcements.html -

Yeah my friend Emma is from Norwich and she said it was showing there! She really wants to go see it but unfortunately I live too far away from her to go with her! York is def closest for me! Awww soooo wanna go to that! Would be awesome! Plus ya never know I might even see some of the Elliot Minor guys roaming around York seen as though that's where they're from! Lol sorry pointless iinfo!

well the york one especially isnt! its showing all three, but its 7.20 per film :| more than id be paying for how to be and little ashes combined haha. (on dvd)

OMG that's so expensive! but IT IS rob after all! Lol! Hmmmm.....

Do we trust Star magazine?! Because if we do then Rob and Kristen are dating.. lol

Also, Heat is going on about Little Ashes being realeased and stuff but no where does it say actually you wont be able to watch this unless you live in London, York or Norwich!!

Now really should stop reading trashy magazines and get back to my essay..

Hmmm good point! Ok in that case then nope I don't trust Star magazine ha ha ha! Did you see the pics of Rob and Kristen on the Twifans site on 1 of the blogs?? They were at 1 of rob's mate's gigs together and hmmm I can't decide whether they are together or not. They seem to get on seriously well though by the looks of things.