BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh right, get your point, even if i wanted to, i really couldnt have resisted eating them, i could smell them even through the packaging.... but even though i havent kept the sweeties, ive kept the packaging perfect. i was like dadddd slice the side, so the box doesnt get damaged, had i done it, it would probs be in half haha.

^^^ im back at university this week. JOY.

and ive got a further 7 weeks of sheer torture(i'll be constantly working) ahead of me, final project, and the only thing im being marked on for the year. eeeek.

gueat announcement may lift my spirits a little :)

you doing anything fun?

working as always but again my boss failed to tell me he is out of the office all day so I cant leve the office as im on my own and have no lunch now. Talk about taking the **** someone offered to cover me for all of 5 minutes and pop down the pertol station but they dont sell any food I can eat on my diet so I have to go hungry instead what a load of s***.

working as always but again my boss failed to tell me he is out of the office all day so I cant leve the office as im on my own and have no lunch now. Talk about taking the **** someone offered to cover me for all of 5 minutes and pop down the pertol station but they dont sell any food I can eat on my diet so I have to go hungry instead what a load of s***.

Mate that sucks! At least you have the office to yourself though. Plus, on the bright side you won't be eating anything at all... not convinced that's a great idea though. Keep on going love :)