BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.. have you any idea how much a trumpet costs?!

We need new members..

Cheap toy trumpets. When I'm rich I will buy every trumpet a real brass trumpet, my only request is that you learn to play them for me... first song will be Decode.

I get what you mean and im pretty sure we cant afford them :thumbup:

Have no idea what Im gonna wear baseball wise yet.. its almost like its months away!! Plus Rach we cant sort out outfits yet because we are gonna be size 8s by et2..

Heya! Sounds fuuuuuun!!! I haven't msgd you yet as I've not spoken to my friend and my sister about it yet but we're coming down on the thurs (so we have absolutely no plans for thurs night yet and it's our first time to a Twi con) and me and my sister are staying right through to the Monday (my friend has to leave on Sunday as she has work the next day) but all being well it sounds like a great plan to meet up if you don't mind a couple more ppl hanging out with you all!

Oh and ha ha ha me and my sister can't help but think "Bring on the trumpets" when we read the line "Bring on the shackles" (and instead of prisoner, for some strange reason, I say I'm your plaything ha ha ha god knows why). Lol last night we were randomly shouting it to eachother! We're abit odd like that I'm afraid!

Anyway I'll stop rambling! Sorry! Ooooh Baseball song (err sorry I mean Supermassive black hole lol) on kerrang atm! Yay! Sorry pointless info!

Bye for now!

Dayna!

The more the merrier!!

Are you going to LFCC?

Unfortunately no but I really wish I was! I'm assuming you are? Lol!

Oh and in regards to my last comment I've spoken to my friend and she's def up for meeting. No need to ask my sister as I know she'll say yes when I tell her. She's the one who told me about your bulletin actually lol!

Dayna!

The more the merrier!!

Are you going to LFCC?

Unfortunately no but I really wish I was! I'm assuming you are? Lol!

Oh and in regards to my last comment I've spoken to my friend and she's def up for meeting. No need to ask my sister as I know she'll say yes when I tell her. She's the one who told me about your bulletin actually lol!

Dayna!

We are.. probably because we are a bit crazy! Would be great to meet you at ET 2 :lol:

Ha ha nothing wrong with a bit of craziness lol! Or even a lot of craziness come to thnk of it!

Yeah would be awesome to meet up! I'm so excited about the con! Currently trying to find the perfect dress for the Volturi Masquerade Ball. Finding a dress for the 1920's is interesting. Not found anything I like yet. And yeah I know there's a few months til the con but there's no time like the present lol!

LOL I guess not.. no idea what im going to wear to any of the above yet.. im more of a plan things the week before kinda person..

What sort of dress do you want for the ball?

Lol normally I'm so unorganised but buying outfits for each party is gonna get expensive so figured I'd start now rather than last minute as I'm known for lol.

Hmmm I guess the sorta dress I'm looking for is something that would be worn to a prom, something like that anyway. I found a gorgeous dress in a shop near where my sister lives. It's got diamante detailing on the bodice and then in the length of the dress it's bigger diamantes. Well it looks nicer than I can describe it. I'm not sure whether to go for something that is a bit more figure hugging though lol. After I found out about the Masuerade Ball I'd bought a dress thinking I could wear it to 1 of the other parties but I can't lol. I'm pretty sure it's not 1920's style and it's def not suited for the baseball theme lol!

Awww they....Are....So....Awesoooome!! Wooow!! Still not sorted the masks part out yet. My sister has suggested we make them! Eeek! We'll be getting gllitter, glue and feathers everywhere me thinks!! Lol!

Dayna.

Lol!

I can just see us all now making right messes (is that even a word? lol) of ourselves but I agree there's definately advantages to making it yourself! I saw a gorgeous one on ebay and it was like 125 quid!! And then I saw cheaper ones but they were like £25-well the ones I liked were!