ET iCONs

talie

Help yourself if you want to make icons from any of my pics, the link is in the Event Photos thread in the pinned section. :lol:

Thank you <3 I'll have to have myself a wee nose later

I got back to scotland earlier and it was bloody raining I was like SURPRISE SURPRISE

They are cool. I am still trying to work out how on earth to get my picture of me and Peter to be my personal photo. IT is not my strong point. Also, i have signed the petition to bring Peter back. He was so nice!! I also returned to Scotland (Edinburgh to be exact) on Sunday and i was heartily depressed to leave so early (our train left at 8:45 on Sunday morning)!! :D

They are cool. I am still trying to work out how on earth to get my picture of me and Peter to be my personal photo. IT is not my strong point. Also, i have signed the petition to bring Peter back. He was so nice!! I also returned to Scotland (Edinburgh to be exact) on Sunday and i was heartily depressed to leave so early (our train left at 8:45 on Sunday morning)!! :D

oooh i love edinburgh my bf lives there <3

And if u upload your image to somewhere like image shack, then copy the URL and goto MY controls update your avatar.