Sharing rooms

Hi, I have a twin room booked at the Park Inn for Friday, Sat and Sunday night and am looking for someone to share with me. I'm a 20 year old female with a silver pass, would prefer someone of around the same age.

If you're interested e-mail me at:

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay then

Offer is still open to anyone :lol:

Hi, I have a twin room booked at the Park Inn for Friday, Sat and Sunday night and am looking for someone to share with me. I'm a 20 year old female with a silver pass, would prefer someone of around the same age.

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :lol:

heya, i thought i'd write on here first to see if u'd got anyone yet. I'll be 17 at the time of the con, gold ticket, and i think i'm only stayin friday and saturday. Its ok if i'm not suitable, thought i'd just let u know.

That's okay then

Offer is still open to anyone :lol:

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :lol:

heya, i thought i'd write on here first to see if u'd got anyone yet. I'll be 17 at the time of the con, gold ticket, and i think i'm only stayin friday and saturday. Its ok if i'm not suitable, thought i'd just let u know.

Sorry but I've already got people now x

I'm booking a room at the hilton for friday, saturday and sunday night in a couple of weeks for myself a friend and her friend but we have one spare place because It's a room for 4.

I'll be driving between hotels aswell so that's not a problem.

We're silver pass holders, I'm turning 19 in 3 weeks then my friend is almost 18 but I'm not sure how old her friend is.

It'll be £36.75 for the 3 nights without breakfast.

Not sure if we're getting breakfast with the room yet because it's quite a bit more.

Looking for a roomie before I book it really.

k so i'm plannin to now book the IBIS for 2 nights for £130, so £65 each, doesn't include breakfast though.

wanna try and find a roomie before booking so lemme know people.

I'm the one who started this thread, so i'm Jadie, 16, will be 17 by the con. anymore info just email me

oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk

That's okay then

Offer is still open to anyone ;)

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :P

All Sorted, Room is No Longer Available!

Edited by TSheep

That's okay then

Offer is still open to anyone :jason:

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :uhoh:

BY MEEEEEE!!!!! at least i believe it is me.... :chair:

Hi Im Sophie Watson and in need of a roomie :)

think i am booking a room at the ibis any day now and was wondering if anyone wants to share or if anyone already has a room and needs a roomie :) This is my first con so thought it would be good to meet some friends before i go!

Am 17 and planing to go out after the parties for a bit of extra partying so would be good to find someone who would like to too :) i will also be driving so no worries about walking anywhere.

I am overly obsessed with twilight and so cannot wait for october woo:D promise you im not wierd or anything you can add me on facebook or msn sophiewatson@msn.com

:D

That's okay then

Offer is still open to anyone :D

english_freckle @ hotmail.co.uk (just remove the spaces) :D

BY MEEEEEE!!!!! at least i believe it is me.... :D

Hahaha, yes it is you! Good luck putting up with us XD

I shall try very hard! :thumbup: I'm sure ure not as bad as roomates i have had in previous years, one who couldn't sleep with the light off, one who snored like a thunderstorm, and one who wimpered like a dog in their sleep. Luckily the roomate from last con was awesome, didn't have any annoying tendencies! lol

Hiya, if anyone's still looking for a roomy at the Park Inn, I'm still looking. Are there still double rooms left at the Park Inn?

Just a lil' info on me...I've got a gold ticket, I'll be 20 by the time of the convention, I'm not crazy lol though I love The Twilight Saga, and I have no annoying habits I don't believe! :poki:

Let me know if your interested xx

Edited by n_j182

To n_j182 : I'm interested in taking a room at the Park Inn too but if you didn't reserved yet I think were not going to find one

But we could also take one at the Ibis hotel, it's really close to the Park Inn

let me know :D

To Twiligth fanatic : Thnak you for your answer, I'm so busy that I didn't take the time to read every posts (sorry about that)

To Nadège: Hey, yeah no I haven't made a reservation, was hoping in vain they still had some rooms left, would just really like to stay there. But will see, I'll call them up and check out what they possibley have left. If not, then will look elswhere.

To Purple_Vamp: Do you know what the prices were for the business suites-out of interest? Just so I can gauge how much I'm willing to spend for it! ;D

Thanks x

To n_j182 : You know what? let me know about your inquiery for a room at the park inn, I'm very interesting in sharing a room and you seem a very cool roomie :P

I checked the ibis hotel website and a room for 2 is about 57€/night + 6€ for the breakfast and some friend of mine who were at the ibis for the first con and it's very very close, across the street if i'm not wrong ...

The Ibis is very close to the Park Hotel - you can literally walk there in less than 5 mins (depending on size of heels).

The only down side I had to the Ibis was that I like a good friend English breakfast and they only served continental breakfasts there which you had to pay extra for.

Ibis is good if you just want a bed for the night and that's it.

Purple_Vamp: Wow, that's a lot of money for those three days! But probz worth it if it's shared between two people, would be allright. Do you think If I called up there might be business rooms left?

x

ps. Nadège: I'm definately a safe roomy lol no craziness from me, except a loooovee for everything twilight, I love all the books, and the movies are drawing me in! :blush:

Edited by n_j182

Purple_Vamp: Wow, that's a lot of money for those three days! But probz worth it if it's shared between two people, would be allright. Do you think If I called up there might be business rooms left?

x

ps. Nad�ge: I'm definately a safe roomy lol no craziness from me, except a loooovee for everything twilight, I love all the books, and the movies are drawing me in! :D

It is - but it was all they had left.

Certainly worth giving them a call - mention it's for this event and see what they've got left.

to n_j182 : can I ask you to call them for the room and then we'll see for the ibis if there's nothing left at the park inn? I definitely prefer to share a room with you than with any other girl from a french forum I know loool. Here is my msn to contact me and talk about it if you're still okay :poki: witchielaguedine(at)hotmail.com

I shall try very hard! :P I'm sure ure not as bad as roomates i have had in previous years, one who couldn't sleep with the light off, one who snored like a thunderstorm, and one who wimpered like a dog in their sleep. Luckily the roomate from last con was awesome, didn't have any annoying tendencies! lol

If emma annoys you just tickle her, she fell off the bed last time when we did that XD

• 3 months later...

Im at the park inn with a double room.

I did have someone sharing with me but they have just informed me that they can no longer make the weekend as their friend is getting married.

So i am now seeking someone to share with me.

Please email me if you are interested: myordinarygirl@hotmail.com

Edited by Mj Cullen