TV Alert!!!

TishTosh

Thought I'd post this list from OBM...

ENTERTAINMENT: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - Beyond the Movie

Channel: National Geographic

Date: Sunday 7th December 2003

Time: 22:00 to 23:00

Duration: 1 hour.

Hosted by John Rhys-Davies, who plays Gimli in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, this programme uses the characters, events and themes of Tolkien's stories of Middle Earth to explore some of human history's great heroes and its most intriguing conflicts. Surprising connections bring new perspectives to figures such as William Wallace, Queen Elizabeth I and Theodore Roosevelt, and the programme also explores the Battle of Britain.

ENTERTAINMENT: The Return of the King: The Quest Fulfilled

Channel: ITV2

Date: Wednesday 10th December 2003

Time: 22:30 to 23:00

Duration: 30 minutes

Behind the scenes at the making of The Return of the King, the final instalment of the Lord of the Rings big-screen trilogy.

ENTERTAINMENT: Movies Now

Date: Friday 12th December 2003

Time: 17:45 to 18:00

Duration: 15 minutes

The latest movie news and reviews. Featuring The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, the eagerly-awaited final part of the blockbusting trilogy. Plus Together with You, the acclaimed new movie from Chinese director Chen Kaige.

ENTERTAINMENT: Film 2003: Lord of the Rings Special

Channel: BBC 1

Date: Tuesday 16th December 2003

Time: 23:35 to 00:05

Duration: 30 minutes

Direct from the post-premiere party, Jonathan Ross meets with the stars of The Return of the King, the climax of the blockbusting Lord of the Rings trilogy.

ENTERTAINMENT: Movies Now

Date: Tuesday 16th December 2003

Time: 05:00 to 05:10

Duration: 10 minutes

The latest movie news and reviews. Featuring further coverage of The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, including interviews with Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen; plus the remake of Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan.

If anyone has anything to add then just post it here!

Thank you TishTosh! :angel: The only thing I can think of (and this is very, very short notice), I just visited the Bagendinn Site and it mentions that Eljah was on the Jay Leno Show on the 3rd December. I think the show often gets shown here in England on CNBC the following weekend, which means it could theoretically be on tonight. If they showed it yesterday, I wouldn't know, 'cause I wasn't looking out for anything. On Sundays there are two Jay Leno shows on with the Conan O'Brian Show on in between. The first Jay Leno is on right as I'm writing this, but he's not scheduled to be on this one, so he may (or may not) be on the second one later tonight.

Long shot but I thought I mention it :angel:

wow tish ... thats amazing!!! how did u get all that?? did u read the entire t.v listings for the next month or something!!!??

thanks a lot!!! i shall watch them... or some of them anyway!!! thanks again!!! u rock!!

hehe no!

I tookss them! I tookss them all!!!! lol...They were posted on OBM so I thought id be helpful and post em over here!

For anyone not watching the National geographic thing and dont wana know...Dont read my next part

The Merry and Pippin bit!! OMG! Im gonna cry so much in this film! Pippins face...aww they didn't understand what was happening...Ahhhh!

That bit got me as well, how are we gonna cope?? We will all be crying so much, wont be able to concentrate on the film :blink:

lol I know!!! Grrr...they are all such good actors too so that makes it even worse!!! ahh....Im gonna crying so much when merry n pip get separated...thats one of the only things I know that happens....Read the end of TTT on the aragorn side...stopped on frodo and sam that wasnt in the film...