Please help

zebredy

I saw this movie or made for tv movie (not sure) quite a few years ago, when I was like 12 years old at 2 in the morning with my sister and it has been bugging me for ages as to what it was.

Sorry for being so vage but all I can remember is dead people being brought back to life by some sorta machine/experiment but only for a certain amount of time, then they would die again.

While they were brought back to life and only had like 24/48hrs to live they were deterierating, like skin coming off etc.

I do remember one scene where the man goes into the bathroom and looks into the mirror on the wall (think it was part of a cuboard) and he suddenly for a moment sees a skeleton of himself. And there was another bit where one guy was in a zip uo body bag and suddenly like came back to life and was struggling to get out of the bag.

Anyone got any ideas? Horror isn't my thing, yep Im a bit of a wimp when it comes to horror movies but I did sit through this one and its just been bugging me for years, and then when I came accross this section of the forum today and just thought I would post about to see if you guys had any ideas (you guys have more chance knowing what it was called then me lol)

Thanks for any replies

:YAHOO:

LLAP :D

Re-Animator?

Sorry for not repling till now. No I'm pretty sure that wasn't it but thanks for trying anyway.

It was a group of people doing the experiment (I believe) and not just 1-2 but I'm sure I will work it out one day.

:(

LLAP :lol:

Sounds a bit like the film Flatliners.

I'm pretty sure it's not Flatliners...I dont think I would consider that one a horror film. In that film they experimented on themselves with near-death experiences (not full-on death) and were then brought back, they didnt bring back completely dead bodies of other people. Zebredy sounds like he was wathcing some straight-out gore-fest. Edited by nicky

Sounds a bit like the film Flatliners.

I'm pretty sure it's not Flatliners...I dont think I would consider that one a horror film. In that film they experimented on themselves with near-death experiences (not full-on death) and were then brought back, they didnt bring back completely dead bodies of other people. Zebredy sounds like he was wathcing some straight-out gore-fest.

Im not a horror fan so anything that is a horror that you guys might laugh at would probably scare me (I'm a she by the way :chair: )

Will check flatline out, as I said it was quite a few years ago over 12-13 years so I might even be remembering parts of the movie wrong, will be back on shortly.

:chair:

LLAP :chair:

Will check flatline out, as I said it was quite a few years ago over 12-13 years
Yeah, Kiefer Sutherland and Julia Roberts were very big name high profile stars back then, I'm sure you'd remember them beibng in the film. Sorry about the gender mix-up...I keeo thining your a guy cos I once saw a guy sitting down with the name Zebredy on a peice of card at CM.

Actually, was it this film, Dead Heat (1988)? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094961/

Edited by nicky

Will check flatline out, as I said it was quite a few years ago over 12-13 years
Yeah, Kiefer Sutherland and Julia Roberts were very big name high profile stars back then, I'm sure you'd remember them beibng in the film. Sorry about the gender mix-up...I keeo thining your a guy cos I once saw a guy sitting down with the name Zebredy on a peice of card at CM.

Actually, was it this film, Dead Heat (1988)? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094961/

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES that was it :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Ok probably not the best movie out there and my discription was probably a little off (and you may not class it as much of a horror) but finally :dance:

Oh and the person holding the card with zebredy on it, is my now husband :D

:D

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy