WrestleMania XXV Card (Announced)

Will Jones

Wow dude, chill out a little.

First off is the comment on Cena, as a character and a wrestler, he may not be the best, but he is a severe step up from the worst! I am not a huge fan, but he can be pretty entertaining more often than not. I certainly wouldnt be bothered by Edge vs Show only! Probably an Edge win.

Secondly, I think HBK's seg on Raw was meant to be a throw back to the 90's, that was the point! I loved that, thought it was really old school, but I did absolutley love the seg on Smackdown with the white suited enterance with the white druids, just a shame they didnt save that for WM! Taker will get the win though.

Lastly, it is not secret I am a big DX fan so I will always defend the Triple H push. Yes he is always in the main event. SO? I agree with a couple of the other peeps on here when they say that Yes Punk is a great wrestler but when he is World Heavyweight Champ, I felt it was uncomfortable. It didnt work. I just dont think he was a main event kind a guy, at least not yet. HHH / Orton is a great match for WM with some great lead up (again a little throw back to the 90's or early 2000'S). Always support HHH, but Orton may take it.

Other matches

The Diva's match will be better than last years at least with the painful Snoop Dogg Playboy fiasco.

MITB will be ok, not great, hope Kane or Christian take it.

Jericho / Legends will not be great. Nice to see the legends back on screen but I would bet an Austin intervention.

JBL / Mysterio - Dont honestly care, shame they are wasting the IC belt at the moment.

Tag team unification - finally a good idea as there are only a couple of good tag teams in the WWE, so 1 title and go to Miz & Morrison.

Nuff said! :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow dude, chill out a little.

First off is the comment on Cena, as a character and a wrestler, he may not be the best, but he is a severe step up from the worst! I am not a huge fan, but he can be pretty entertaining more often than not. I certainly wouldnt be bothered by Edge vs Show only! Probably an Edge win.

Secondly, I think HBK's seg on Raw was meant to be a throw back to the 90's, that was the point! I loved that, thought it was really old school, but I did absolutley love the seg on Smackdown with the white suited enterance with the white druids, just a shame they didnt save that for WM! Taker will get the win though.

Lastly, it is not secret I am a big DX fan so I will always defend the Triple H push. Yes he is always in the main event. SO? I agree with a couple of the other peeps on here when they say that Yes Punk is a great wrestler but when he is World Heavyweight Champ, I felt it was uncomfortable. It didnt work. I just dont think he was a main event kind a guy, at least not yet. HHH / Orton is a great match for WM with some great lead up (again a little throw back to the 90's or early 2000'S). Always support HHH, but Orton may take it.

Other matches

The Diva's match will be better than last years at least with the painful Snoop Dogg Playboy fiasco.

MITB will be ok, not great, hope Kane or Christian take it.

Jericho / Legends will not be great. Nice to see the legends back on screen but I would bet an Austin intervention.

JBL / Mysterio - Dont honestly care, shame they are wasting the IC belt at the moment.

Tag team unification - finally a good idea as there are only a couple of good tag teams in the WWE, so 1 title and go to Miz & Morrison.

Nuff said! :D

I don't like Cena as a wrestler, I think he's incredibly limited... but there's no doubting his charisma or mic skills. He sells merchandise and he's popular with key demographics. My biggest issue with him, is that he almost always wins and that makes it predictable. That's the same issue I have with HHH, he may have some serious mic skills, but he's almost guaranteed a victory and that's dull.