• The Young Bloods
    • The Newborns
    • The Immortal Children
    • The Immortal Newborns

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :blush: Obviously its just an example, and the quality went haywire after I uploaded it, bur yeah, I'm glad you like it. And on an off note, waheyy you're from ireland too :D

Yeah... only problem is wud everyone be able to order and receive de badge on time?....

That I am.... isnt Ireland just de best!!.. part from de lack of twilight premieres.. twilight conventions.. anything cool really..lol...

xx

We could always get one person to order a batch of badges from a UK site and have them delieverd to their house and we'd pay them at the con?

Ireland sucks, because nothing ever happens here :(

wow! This is SO amazing!

Really starting to feel like a proper group now!

*HUGS* :D

Go us for being a proper group..lol... :blush:

xx

Thank you :( Obviously its just an example, and the quality went haywire after I uploaded it, bur yeah, I'm glad you like it. And on an off note, waheyy you're from ireland too :D

Yeah... only problem is wud everyone be able to order and receive de badge on time?....

That I am.... isnt Ireland just de best!!.. part from de lack of twilight premieres.. twilight conventions.. anything cool really..lol...

xx

We could always get one person to order a batch of badges from a UK site and have them delieverd to their house and we'd pay them at the con?

Ireland sucks, because nothing ever happens here :P

Hmmm.. sounds like a plan :D ... Yeah i no.. Well we do extreme amounts of rain...?lol

xx

Thank you :D Obviously its just an example, and the quality went haywire after I uploaded it, bur yeah, I'm glad you like it. And on an off note, waheyy you're from ireland too :D

xx

Ireland sucks, because nothing ever happens here :P

I'd order them if everyone wanted

but i'd need to find a good site and i'm not sure how to do it

lol

I could probably finnd you a site, there was one I used to amke badges in the past and a little digging should be enough to find it again! It was very simple, so first we need to decide on a design/logo. I could make some more and if someone else wanted to they could too and we could vote on it?

Edited by .Kirst

I could probably finnd you a site, there was one I used to amke badges in the past and a little digging should be enough to find it again! It was very simple, so first we need to decide on a design/logo.

cool thanks if we have all the stuff it should be good :D

I could probably finnd you a site, there was one I used to amke badges in the past and a little digging should be enough to find it again! It was very simple, so first we need to decide on a design/logo.

cool thanks if we have all the stuff it should be good :D

Think they could be made and delivered on time?.... its not long now..??

xx

www.zazzle.co.uk

1.95 per badge, incl VAT. Say we bulk order about 20, including postage it comes to 36.40 approx. The only thing I cant find out is how long they'll take to arrive. I've made a sample badge which would look like this minus the red dotted line

efd-1.png

Thoughts?

this is kinda good

i think??

http://www.makeabadge.co.uk/makeyourown.htm

looks good... :D xx

www.zazzle.co.uk

1.95 per badge, incl VAT. Say we bulk order about 20, including postage it comes to 36.40 approx. The only thing I cant find out is how long they'll take to arrive. I've made a sample badge which would look like this minus the red dotted line

efd-1.png

Thoughts?

This is cool too.. oh im to indecisive... and only 2 pound!!! :P

www.zazzle.co.uk

efd-1.png

Thoughts?

maybe if you moved the words to in the design you could make it bigger so it'll fit the badge

i dunno :P

it looks amazing though

but immortal children is better!!!! *sulks*

have to say i liked immortal children better too i even voted for it.. but im happy wit de decision... cos dey wer all pretty gud.... and de whole point of de vote is to see majority likes so i think Newborns is gonna stick..

xx