FANFIC COMPETITION ENTRY.

krisieeh

• Moderators

Hey guys, im like.. really new here - but i wanted to post my first Twilight Fanfic here.

Please tell me what you think, :D

It's called Alice.

It's written from Jasper's POV.

And i apologize for any spelling for grammar errors.

Thank you for reading!

:D

Alice.

There isn’t really a way of explaining what a human’s scent is like to our kind. Or the ache you get in your stomach - the longing for something you feel you need, but can never have again. The way your mind makes you miss something that you know you should never miss. The memories it conjures of the warm, thick liquid-heaven trickling down your throat - and the power surge afterwards; the feeling of being untouchable - the feeling of being almighty powerful – the feeling of knowing the burning, and aching would disappear, and you could finally feel like yourself again.

And when you find that one scent – that one scent you’re lured to – that you can physically taste the supremacy flowing through your being - you know what you have to do. You know you can’t let go of it. You know if you don’t hunt, kill, and feed from it, you will never be able to think of anything else - no matter if you feed from another human – it takes your mind – controls it – throws you into eternal overload until it breaks you – until it demands you to give into it – until you free your inner-demon, let it go into over-drive, and let it drink the precious life force, trapped in the form of a pathetic human-being.

The thoughts that travel through your head – the adrenalin – how quickly your body transforms into a predator – how natural it feels to hunt and kill in order to survive. And not to mention - the pleasure. The pleasure of seeing the petrified-helpless humans beg you not to kill them – not to hurt them – not to tear into their skin with your razor sharp teeth – and not to drink every drop of their essence until all is left, is the worthless body that contained it.

The best thing – every time is different – everyone human is different – every pleasurable drop is different. You never get bored of this cruel game of survival. It’s written – the winner takes all – and we do. We hunt and we kill - we drink and we enjoy. And there is no stopping us. There is no stopping that thirst – that obsession – that need. No cure – no way – and certainly there is no will.

Unless, somehow – for some reason – a higher, stronger power takes control – and fate and destiny entwine themselves together and give you that one thing you would in an instant, give your whole being for - that one thing – that one person - that you would give up everything you ever knew or craved for. Unless for some reason – something - or someone gave you that one girl who just knew – you’d love forever – and no matter what stood in your way – no matter how hard it might be to love her - or how hard it'd be to have her – you’d give it all up for her anyway.

No matter how hard it might be - I’d give it all up for her.

For Alice.

• Moderators

love it,

Jazz is ace!!!!

and so hot!

thaaanks,

and i know..

i love Jazz :lol:

Mine is nothing compared to this, your's was amazing!

thank you so much!

i'm sure yours is amazing too.

i'll go read it now!

:D

xx

• 2 weeks later...