Neither Old or Young Attendees!

jazz5490

It looks like the Older attendees have robbed the over 20s and the young uns have taken the 16 and unders so that leaves us a very narrow margin to fill.

I'm 18 (nearly 19 eek) . . . Coming down from Newcastle

add me if yous want wiccan_wannabe@hotmail.com which will also lead you to my facebook :D

and lets go . . .

Edited by jazz5490

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19...and shall stay 19 forever, despite my birthday being less than a month away. I'll simply turn 19 and 4/4. You see? 19 forever.

I'm coming from Leeds, but originally from Washington State. Well, originally from LA really, but I was raised about 4 hours north of Forks in a similarly small and dull town. Except we don't have a best selling book series about vampires inhabiting our town, so really I think that makes it more dull than Forks.

Edited by xihearttwilightx

I'm 19 I've let jazz adopt me.

Lmao woo! No pocket money for the con though!

WOAH FINALLY! lol i was wondering when i would finally get a group to belong to lol... im 7 going on 18 on monday unfortunately. it not fair! oh to be young again!

Thought it was about time we were getting left out lol

lol being over 18 and young is good! legally allowed to drink yet still young enough not to get bad hangovers the day after!

:YAHOO: I know the bect bit!

We seem to be smaller than the other two age brackets! More people!!!

So where is everyone from? whats everyone do? im sat in a boring parasitology lecture on my phone! im second yr zoology at swansea uni! originaly from cheltenham but loving wales! First read the books on holiday last summer and havent stopped rereading them since!

I was wondering when someone would make a group for us people that dont seem to fit in the others :wub:

Im Katie, im 20 and coming to ET with my housemate Grace who is 21.. yeah shes a little old but we will let her off!

Im from Suffolk but currently studying 3rd year geography at the University of Birmingham.