• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Awww *hug's saxby* we're so similar XP

I'm like you, I just giggle the people being decapitated and stuff. people don't let me watch horror films with them anymore =]

Argh! No! You just reminded mee, I have my MMR booster soon too >_< dang

Awww *hug's saxby* we're so similar XP

I'm like you, I just giggle the people being decapitated and stuff. people don't let me watch horror films with them anymore =]

Argh! No! You just reminded mee, I have my MMR booster soon too >_< dang

yaayy someone else *hugs*

people are getting likt that with me... I promise I won'r say anything but I can't help it, it's just too funny :P

soon it will be just us two watching movies with eachother, laughing all the way through it :P

Aww, no-one likes having injections, I've not had the BCG but i've herd thats painful :lol:

aw, what for? I hate injections.

Eep, I'm not too good with horror movies- I hate gore. I was forced to watch Final Destination 2 and 3 by my friend and her older brother (Who eventually sat on my lap to keep me quiet) :lol:

Get in there Jess :P

Ahaha. Sorry, sorry :P

Ughhhh. Injectionssss :(

My mum keeps asking me if i'm offered the cancer one then will i get it and that i should blah blahh.

I'm terrified of needles!

xxx

Usually what happens is we shut the curtains, dim the lights, grab some snacks and then put on some film.

I usually go a bit mad, screaming things like "Don't go in the closet!" blah blah and I usually jump up and down a lot. :lol:

Then my friends brother is like "OK, you're annoying me now." and just sits on my lap...paha, it's really odd. :P

Ahaha.

Ohhhh.

It's all good :lol:

We'll probably just be laughing all the time and everyone will be like okayy, what are those 2 loons laughing about this time?

Lmaoo XD

Hmm....just made me think of when me and my ex used to watch films together. Aha.

He'd always let me pick first. Always ended up being something like A cinderella story or 50 first dates or something ahaa.

Then the film would finished and i'd be like are you going to put another film on?

And he'd put like Saw or something on. Ahaa. I'd spend the whole time hiding behind a cushion :P

Good timess, good timess :P

xxx

Ahaa.

It wasn't just that. He kind of flirted with them aswell. Well, he did in my eyes. Ahaa.

It was kind of awkward after cos he's my next door neighbour and our mum's are friends. He wouldn't talk to me for ages after but we're friends again now :)

Just like before. Aha.

xxx

Aha. If they're like your brothers then that would be a tad weird :P

Ahh well, boyhunting. Ahaa. That's like our solution to everything XD

Ohhh, most people on here want to meet up at the parties, so i guess it's just us meeting outside the dealers room on the Saturday. Ahaa. And whoever else wants to join us on the 'hunt' XD

xxx