• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

You managed to find a hotel that let's Under 18's stay without adults! :o

Eh, my dad is driving me and my friend off then my friend's dad is coming up later on in the day.

We go to the convention, they explore..erm Castles?!

Then I share a room with my dad, and my friend shares one with her dad.

Sunday= Convention, then home.

Phew.

Someone mentioned pictures before, so we recognise each other.

'Fraid I hate having my pic taken, the photoshoots at the con will be the first time Ive been in front of the camera for years!!

Buut, I'm short - like, pixie sized short XD - shoulder-length dishwater blonde hair, and like I said before on one of the days I'll be wearing my Team Volturi shirt that Jess( jesscullen not other jess btw) made for me at christmas :o

On one of the other days might also be wearing a big black baggy Famly Guy shirt that says EVIL in huge red letters =P

You'll spot me =]

Edited by shan

I don't know because now I think my mum wants to come, haha. When she saw my Taylor Lautner backround she was like this: :o

haha. Bit old for him, I think.

And when I asked my dad if I could go for my 16th he said "Maybe, wait until we get there" but my mum said "Yes"

haha.

So, fingers crossed!

You?

Ahaa. Kind of :)

My dad phoned and told them we were seventeen and were struggling to find somewhere to stay and could we stay there and they were fine about it. Ahaa.

He's going to pay when he drops us off so it's all good ;)

xxx

Where are you staying?

Just curious XD Me & Jess are driving down together with our mums, all sharing oen car (save the earth) and sharing rooms with them, cos we're little freaks =P (sorry Jess, tis true!!) and we're staying in the Ibissssss :o

I don't know because now I think my mum wants to come, haha. When she saw my Taylor Lautner backround she was like this: :o

haha. Bit old for him, I think.

And when I asked my dad if I could go for my 16th he said "Maybe, wait until we get there" but my mum said "Yes"

haha.

So, fingers crossed!

You?

Ahahahaha :D

Ohhh, mann. You have seriously just made my week!

That's what my mum does when she sees my pics of Jonas Brothers :)

Ahaaa. And we were having a debate about why i think Taylor looks better with his shirt off XD

It was funny. lmaoo/

But hell yeahhh! Only getting standard again cos thats all i can afford but i'm 100% going! :D

xxx

Ahaa. Kind of :)

My dad phoned and told them we were seventeen and were struggling to find somewhere to stay and could we stay there and they were fine about it. Ahaa.

He's going to pay when he drops us off so it's all good :D

xxx

Where are you staying?

Just curious XD Me & Jess are driving down together with our mums, all sharing oen car (save the earth) and sharing rooms with them, cos we're little freaks =P (sorry Jess, tis true!!) and we're staying in the Ibissssss ;)

Ahaa. We were going to stay at the ibis but it was full so we're staying at the Langham :)

xxx

I wouldn't dare Leah, I'm always up for looking a fool dancing :P

Good good :D

Ahaa. Cos if you did i would have to drag you onto the dancefloor and make you dance :D

xxx

Ahaa. We were going to stay at the ibis but it was full so we're staying at the Langham :)

xxx

Yeah, we had a load of trouble getting a room booked, first they said they were full, then they weren't, then they were - gahh! But luckily we managed to swipe a room, might even have been the last one XD

*EDIT* blehh the quote went weird. sorrry XD

Edited by shan

haha- my dad isn't coming to the convention.

I have no idea what he's going to do for the 2 days with my friends dad. 0_0

Haha, I have the same problem! My mum says she's just going to chillax XD

Ahaha. Eric moment :o

xxx

Totally XD I say chillax allll the time now.

At the con I'm going to bring a load of gummy worms and harass everyone.

"It's a woorrrmmmm!!!"

Ahaa. After we found out they had no rooms we just phoned around every hotel that was within walking distance of The Park Inn.

lol. :o

xxx

My mum nearly bought herself a ticket when she saw the Carlisle photos! paha!

She's a bit odd, she fancies men like Hugh F-W, that man who rescues chickens for channel 4.

Honestly...

Ahhhh, gotta love Carlisle :)

Me and my friend decided we don't like saying Peter so we're going to call him Pete ;)

Ahaaa. That's strange.....

but okayyy.

lmaoooo. XD

xxx

My mum nearly bought herself a ticket when she saw the Carlisle photos! paha!

She's a bit odd, she fancies men like Hugh F-W, that man who rescues chickens for channel 4.

Honestly...

HAHA!! You just made my day.

My mum loves him, but not like that =P

Ahaa. After we found out they had no rooms we just phoned around every hotel that was within walking distance of The Park Inn.

lol. :o

xxx

haha, yeah thats what we did, then soemoen said there were still rooms left...god, we went through so much hassle XD worth it though.