Younger Attendees?

JessCullen

MIKAELA!!!!

HELLO!!! MISSED YOU!!!

and amanda dont read this... but i think leah and jacob should have so gotten together! IVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT!!! silly jacob imprinting on a baby... tsk tsk... hahah

hah. YES! someone who thinks the same! xD hah.

there is chemistry right?!

cos at first i thought maybe just cos....y'know...my name. xD hah. but yeah. they really should! xD

*SPOILER*

no, totally, like when he is talking about being alone in his head with leah, so intimate, and how he really likes what she looks like naked, but doesnt want to think about it cause she'll hear his thoughts, and then how they understand each other, and how leah wants jake to be happy... they would have been perfect <3

Haha well you have moved so much, you might as well try Sweden awhile too :D

that is the best logic i've ever heard!!!

haha

except for the fact that SM events are held here...

ultimately i want to move to LA, thats where its at... Tokio Hotel, Twilighty stuff... etc

haha but i could totally do sweden for a while :D

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .Kirst

• LeahBlack.

• jess8619

• BiancaCullen

Gah you guys are killing me with your spoilers...everytime I almost get a heartattack :P

I wanna move to LA too, lets move there together in a couple of years :D :D fun fun!

I agree! FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON AGAIN haha :D

sorry side thought: you know when there's a button, and someone tells you not to press it (or if its red), DONT YOU SOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO PRESS IT!!!!!! i do hahaha

anyways yes after uni (you still are doing uni here right?), you and i are so moving!!!

mhm. i completely agree alice. :D

it just....should have been.

haha if you ever meet taylor lautner you should use those exact lines, "It just... should have been"

haha

everytime i read alice, im like, "Whos alice?" and then im like, "OH! ITS ME!!!" :D

haha

im such a goof, dont you love the word goof? :D

oh wow. this place has suddenly picked up speed. :D

HAI GUYSSS. :D

Yep. I have a hard time keeping up myself, and I'm writing a big part of it xD

And heeey :D

mhm. i completely agree alice. ;)

it just....should have been.

everytime i read alice, im like, "Whos alice?" and then im like, "OH! ITS ME!!!" :P

haha

Haha yep, it's you :D

Hahahha I love your random thoughts :D

And yes I'm still doing it, at least taking some courses and stuff. Wohoooo sounds perfect :D

Random thoughts are not good in an exam =S

haha im like writing an essay and i'll suddenly be like, "Wow, I wonder if penguins ever wish they could fly?"

hahahaha

and yes perfect is exactly what i say!!!

HAI GUYSSS. :P

HELLLOOOOO

JOIN IN!!! You're Jess I'm guessing???

I'm Candice :D

Hahahhaha! But those kinds of thoughts I can get during exams too, because exams are boring and then you just start thinking about other things!

I really do wonder if penguins ever wish they could fly. I mean, they almost have wings...so it must feel like they are just there teasing the penguins :D

haha if you ever meet taylor lautner you should use those exact lines, "It just... should have been"

haha

everytime i read alice, im like, "Whos alice?" and then im like, "OH! ITS ME!!!" :D

haha

hahah. xD i would....if i wasn't so in love with tyson these days. :D:D hah.

i told you i would call you alice! :P

bahah. xD goof. xD

Hahahhaha! But those kinds of thoughts I can get during exams too, because exams are boring and then you just start thinking about other things!

I really do wonder if penguins ever wish they could fly. I mean, they almost have wings...so it must feel like they are just there teasing the penguins :D

I KNOW!!! i once had a whole arguement with myself in my head about this! I thought through all the possible things the penguins could be thinking... and then i just figured, id hate being a penguin, but not being able to fly... and suddenly my thought would fly to edward and bella, when they are talking about moving to antarctica and hunting penguins ahahahaha

and thats how it continues hahaha

Hahahha I love your random thoughts :D

And yes I'm still doing it, at least taking some courses and stuff. Wohoooo sounds perfect :D

Random thoughts are not good in an exam =S

haha im like writing an essay and i'll suddenly be like, "Wow, I wonder if penguins ever wish they could fly?"

hahahaha

and yes perfect is exactly what i say!!!

HAI GUYSSS. :P

HELLLOOOOO

JOIN IN!!! You're Jess I'm guessing???

I'm Candice :D

Yesss, I'm Jess! Hi Candice! ;)

haha

haha

hahah. xD i would....if i wasn't so in love with tyson these days. :D:D hah.

i told you i would call you alice! :P

bahah. xD goof. xD

i know, but as i was explaining to amanda im easily distracted! haha

i think you should sing for tyson when you see him ;)

Hi Jess!!!

how are you on this lovely evening???

and amanda, sooooooooooooooooooo sorry, its literally like one line that i just told you about, it doesnt give anything away except that line!!! SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY

Edited by CandyD

i know, but as i was explaining to amanda im easily distracted! haha

i think you should sing for tyson when you see him :D

hahahah. xD

you'll get used to it. :D

bahah. xD

hm....i should do this forever and always video and dedicate it to him. :P hahahah. xD

yeah you so should!!! he'd be on the next plane here for you :D

haha

you know i just realized its 12:27pm... i have been talking to you guys since like 7 havent i :D wow! TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!!

you guys keep me entertained! this night would have been so flat without you all xxx

Haha stop saying you're sorry :D It was like one line so no worries :)

Ahh I'm watching Paradise Hotel on tv play (you can see all episodes on the channel's website). It's addictive although very stupid really :P

sorry for saying sorry haha

whats it about?

and what other series are on tv play? is it a good site? because i actually need a new site to watch some american programmes that i cant find on sidereel and alluc these days...

Right back at you Candice :D :D xxx

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON

what happened to dear mikaela?

hahaha!

Paradise Hotel? You know that show where they put 20 gorgeous people on a beautiful hotel and vote each other of? kind of like big brother, but more freedom and more back talk :D Don't you have it over there?

And its a swedish website, so you can only see stuff on there if you are from sweden :D

yeah you so should!!! he'd be on the next plane here for you :D

haha

you know i just realized its 12:27pm... i have been talking to you guys since like 7 havent i :D wow! TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!!

you guys keep me entertained! this night would have been so flat without you all xxx

hahahah. xD

he'd probably run about 50 miles in the opposite direction. xD hah.