RADIO 1 COMPETITION

hobbit_of_renfrewshire

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you now offical freinds with billy??

um, that depends on what you mean - its not like I have his phone number of anything! Actually Craig Parker, Jorn Benzon, Bruce Hopkins & Sala Baker all refer to me as "my hobbit friend" - they always come over and and chat and stuff :)

Just wanna tell you guys something… I'm Billy's fiancee! LOL. No really, when I met him at Expo I said something like it was the third time I've met him, and he said "that makes us engaged". I was like woohoo, really?! And he said yeah. Well I wish I had asked him to sign a paper to make it official! But at least I caught it on the camcorder. LOL. Still not as cool as actually being FRIENDS with Billy, Pauline!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanna tell you guys something… I'm Billy's fiancee! LOL. No really, when I met him at Expo I said something like it was the third time I've met him, and he said "that makes us engaged". I was like woohoo, really?! And he said yeah. Well I wish I had asked him to sign a paper to make it official! But at least I caught it on the camcorder. LOL. Still not as cool as actually being FRIENDS with Billy, Pauline!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww cute

I'd call pauline more on the side of personal stalker/follower of the billyness :blush::D:P

Yes, she definitely is - what with the hair and all! So dedicated! I'm more Elijah actually, but Billy certainly has got something special about him. Awwww, Billy……………… xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWW!!! Thats soooo cute!!! If he said that to me, I would have died on the spot!!

Right I have to meet him three times then drag him down the alter! :D :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWW!!! Thats soooo cute!!! If he said that to me, I would have died on the spot!!

Right I have to meet him three times then drag him down the alter! :P:D

LOL!!! :P

oh rite, i cant believe you had your hair cut and permed to look like pippin??? are you mad girl i just though it was a good wig!!!

lol I'd had my hair permed about 6 months before lotr came out, and when I started to do the costume, I thought well, since my hair is already shoulder length and curly, may as well use it instead of spending money on getting a wig that would only look fake and annoy me....I know someone who spent $400 on a frodo wig of human hair, but thats beside the point. LOL I ended up doing the cheap version of hobbit hair - I cut it etc myself, so I don't even pay for the hairdresser to do it :P

You should see my entry for the Newsround comp... I'm sending it in via post and I've decorated it with TONS of LotR pics!  And I've even written my entry on LotR paper!! lol!  I'm hoping it will stand out :)

Awww...Im boring u see....I just entered via internet :D

lol i entered by email basically cause i left it by accident till the 3rd iw as so busy trying to think of a good q that i kinda forgot what date it had to be in lol. i so want to gooooo it snot like we'll have another chance

Yeah guys....U can talk about other events but please dont mention them by name or post the links to them here :D U can chat about what ever u like anywhere....I promise! :P ...Im still gona check out that second link tho! :(

Sorry! Got wrapped up in the moment!! lol! Won't do it again *innocent look*

But yeah... how cool would that banquet be!?!?! Would probably be SOOO expensive though... - and yes, I need a job too!

AND I had to turn down a babysitting job today because I'm going on holiday *moans* I NEED THE MONEY DAMMIT!