How many guys?

Bella_Cullen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao the old but it was Robert Pattinson defense :)

EXACTLY

he doesn't approve of my obsession :( But we fell out the otehr night so he is trying to make ammends by saying he will take me to see twilight tomorrow (like ive not already seen it twice lol) he doesnt know that though :dance:

I'm lucky, my boyfriend is a Twilight fan too, lol!

But he's also bi so I'd probs have to fight him for some of the guys in the film XD

Lmao the old but it was Robert Pattinson defense :)

EXACTLY

he doesn't approve of my obsession :( But we fell out the otehr night so he is trying to make ammends by saying he will take me to see twilight tomorrow (like ive not already seen it twice lol) he doesnt know that though :D

I'm lucky, my boyfriend is a Twilight fan too, lol!

But he's also bi so I'd probs have to fight him for some of the guys in the film XD

Lol he's all hating on me again now :WINCE: my bf sucks, so roll on any pattinson look-a-likes :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get it, most of my boy mates said they would love to come cause theyed love to be fought over by loads of girls,

I kinda bruised there ego by saying I didnt think people would fight over them,

there not coming any more, and there kinda cute.... i apologise to any girls wanting to pull!!

sorry!

Edited by beckycullen113

I dont get it, most of my boy mates said they would love to come cause theyed love to be fought over by loads of girls,

there not coming any more, and there kinda cute.... i apologise to any girls wanting to pull!!

sorry!

there's still 10 tickets left... :D lol

sorry!

there's still 10 tickets left... :o lol

Exactly :P

xxx

As i mentioned before im bringing my boyfriend and he didn't need to pay for a ticket because he can fit in my suitcase...although he is inflatable :P so i dont think he counts as real! but anyone is welcome to dance with him is they feel like it.... as long as they dont bring sharp pointy things near him! :chair:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry!

there's still 10 tickets left... :lol: lol

Exactly :D

xxx

Hummm, no more tickets left..... they decided not to come anyway... there good mates but my mum didnt feel comfortable with me nd my mate sharing a room with them...... lol

sorry!

there's still 10 tickets left... :D lol

Exactly ;)

xxx

Hummm, no more tickets left..... they decided not to come anyway... there good mates but my mum didnt feel comfortable with me nd my mate sharing a room with them...... lol

aaawww too bad :P