Amanda Tapping

zebredy

Anyway seeing as one of my husbands Stargate favourites is going to be at C15, and cause I just love Sanctuary.

Was wonder if anyone wants to join my friends and I at Pizza Hut in MK shopping centre at C15 for a little fans of Amanda, get together.

Its mainly for fans of Sanctuary but if you really only watch SG1/SGA no harm in you coming as well.

No time has been set yet but was thinking along the lines of either 5 or 6pm on the Saturday or Sunday so that no matter what day it is, if they do another collectormania party, people could still go to that as well, plus having it during the day means people might miss out on some autos they want due to the event being on during the day.

Let us know your thoughts.

There are at least 3-4 going so far (2 friends and one other I hope to meet there) hope there can be more. If you are in interested post the time and day that best suites you, though can't please everyone all the time...

:P

LLAP :YAHOO:

Edited by zebredy

sounds good except you realise that CM is no longer in the mall? ;)

might come but have to see nearer the time :WINCE: really looking forward to meeting Amanda as have only met her that one time at the Sanctury promo thing in London!

congrats to you guys getting married by the way!! :D

cu this weekend maybe in London?

Luv sah xx

I have no idea! there are only 2 Pizza Huts in MK I know of (seeing as I don't come from there :pyth:) there's the one at the M&S end of the mall and one by Iceland where all the bars and restuarants are if you are going from the John Lewis end of the mall and walking out of the Costa side towards Xscape :thumbup:

surfy sah xx

Well I can offer to give 3 people a lift to the pizza hut, as I will be driving to MK event like I always do, and it seems silly if I am the one suggesting this and can drive to pizza hut that I don't offer to drive others as well...

:angry:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy