DATE FOR CHEVRON 7.3

showmasters

Surely with 3 tv series cast that can be involved, there's enough to support 2 cons? Neither one was ever going to get everyone!

We can hope :hathor:

Surely with 3 tv series cast that can be involved, there's enough to support 2 cons? Neither one was ever going to get everyone!

Yes but who will get the better ones(I know its slightly down to personal choice as well) ;)

:D

LLAP :D

Yes but who will get the better ones(I know its slightly down to personal choice as well) :D

:chair:

LLAP :D

and if the guests have the choice of a con in LA or in the UK which will they pick?

• Moderators

Both have their selling points - no doubt some would like to be closer to home, while others would like a change of scenery and meet fans in another country!

In the end, there's plenty of potential guests to go around, and the cons only have a limited lineup anyway so I doubt there'll be any problems.

ME will no doubt try and get different guests from their previous Chevron events too, so the 'bigger' ones from before may appear elsewhere but then if ME got them you'd get people moaning about repeat guests etc. So you can't please everyone :D

Both have their selling points - no doubt some would like to be closer to home, while others would like a change of scenery and meet fans in another country!

In the end, there's plenty of potential guests to go around, and the cons only have a limited lineup anyway so I doubt there'll be any problems.

ME will no doubt try and get different guests from their previous Chevron events too, so the 'bigger' ones from before may appear elsewhere but then if ME got them you'd get people moaning about repeat guests etc. So you can't please everyone :P

Well if its a a load of guests from the new series then I probably wont go, cause I'm not spending money on people I don't even know yet, even if I might want there auto in the future.

:wub:

LLAP :P

I'll be back in November, 7.2 was really good, and although i'm not the biggest fan of Corin Nemek, Robert Piccardo is well worth going for. They've said that they'll have 2 guests from Universe as well, which means Robert Carlyle is a possibility. Who can argue with Piccardo and Carlyle? lol