star wars-a musical journey.

jamie1138

I think it is an official event - I was going to go along but was quite taken aback at the prices !

According to something I read online they are showing edited versions of all six films back to back with the music being done live.

Perhaps I will get a ticket for Xmas !!!

I think it is an official event - I was going to go along but was quite taken aback at the prices !

According to something I read online they are showing edited versions of all six films back to back with the music being done live.

It's not technically official. I contacted Lucasfilm and was told that they had agreed to let it go ahead but have no direct involvement. The BBC claimed it was organised by Lucasfilm and John Williams.

I believe it's music from all 6 films squashed into 2 hours with new arrangements in places with a narration rather than film clips.

It is quite pricey!!

It's not technically official. I contacted Lucasfilm and was told that they had agreed to let it go ahead but have no direct involvement. The BBC claimed it was organised by Lucasfilm and John Williams.

I believe it's music from all 6 films squashed into 2 hours with new arrangements in places with a narration rather than film clips.

It is quite pricey!!

mmmm you're not selling it ! :YAHOO:

It is quite pricey!!

mmmm you're not selling it ! :chair:

On a plus point they are showing props etc from the archives as well. It's being organised by a big california based promotor who does alot of big gigs. As for the Narration they've not announced who yet - JEJ or McDiarmid would be good. Still not decided whether to go or not though!