Meeting up for the UK release date at Cinemas

TSheep15

I'm going to see the movie at Vue in Meadowhall, if anyone else is going there, I shall be there at like six :blush: Booking my tickets as Vue have put up a mailing list for when they are released!

Anybody else meeting in groups to go see it? Thought it could be a nice idea to meet some people before the con =]

Hi i was going to meet with some twilight fan's in london for the premiere but just found out that i won tickets to the premiere from a MTV comp i entered lol. Can't wait hopefully i meet Rob and be able to throw myself at him lol. Also was lucky enough to go to the press screening of the movie 3 weeks before the film comes out but not allowed to say what i thought yet.

Hi i was going to meet with some twilight fan's in london for the premiere but just found out that i won tickets to the premiere from a MTV comp i entered lol. Can't wait hopefully i meet Rob and be able to throw myself at him lol. Also was lucky enough to go to the press screening of the movie 3 weeks before the film comes out but not allowed to say what i thought yet.

YOU WON THE MTV COMP? =O

SO LUCKY!

I've just checked my local odeon cinema (Swansea) and they have twilight in the 'coming soon' section but the date of release is down as 09/01/09... which was the first release date... so slightly conderned!

That's what I found when I looked at my Odeon! But my Dad asked the people and they said Dec. 19th...

Lucky OMG!

I'm going to see the movie at Vue in Meadowhall, if anyone else is going there, I shall be there at like six :D Booking my tickets as Vue have put up a mailing list for when they are released!

Anybody else meeting in groups to go see it? Thought it could be a nice idea to meet some people before the con =]

I will also be going to Meadowhall on the 19th, not sure what time yet but I have the whole day off work to finish my xmas shopping!

Can't wait!!!

Loz x :D

Edited by Loz

Do you have more than one ticket? I have a friend traveling from the US for the premiere to cover it for Rob fan site -but we don't have a ticket for her to attend the premiere! Can you help us out?

Nancy