Hiya im new here

Hiya

Im new here my name is sam and iam 21 years old and i live in milton keynes and was at c3 in middleton hall and i met loads of actors and had a really good time,i can`t wait for c4 and who is going to be there.....

:blush:

Hiya

Im new here my name is sam and iam 21 years old and i live in milton keynes and was at c3 in middleton hall and i met loads of actors and had a really good time,i can`t wait for c4 and who is going to be there.....

:lol:

hiya sam. i'm from mk too. Collectormania is fabulous. Welcome to the forum. tip for ya. look up the top ten posters and watch out for them... they're a bit crazy

Hiya

hiya sam. i'm from mk too. Collectormania is fabulous. Welcome to the forum. tip for ya. look up the top ten posters and watch out for them... they're a bit crazy

i just checked them out houdinia, you cow lol

Hiya

Hello Sam, nice to meet you. Ignore Houdinia's earlier comment, i'm not as bad as the others,it's them you ought to watch out for. Who did you enjoy meeting then?

Hiya

Hello Sam, nice to meet you. Ignore Houdinia's earlier comment, i'm not as bad as the others,it's them you ought to watch out for. Who did you enjoy meeting then?

Others? What others?

Hiya

:rolleyes:

Others? What others?

lol what a bloody laugh! ok, i'll put it in simple terms. watch out for houdinia, gollum1 and emotionalvampire.... we're bad.... but we're funny. Don't be afraid to join in our threads

Hiya

:rolleyes:

Others? What others?

lol what a bloody laugh! ok, i'll put it in simple terms. watch out for houdinia, gollum1 and emotionalvampire.... we're bad.... but we're funny. Don't be afraid to join in our threads

well since you put it like that, i am bad to the bone and proud of it

Hiya

:firedevil:

Welcome Sam.

Excuse the madness going on here, you'll get used to it.

All the best

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Hiya

:angel:

Welcome Sam.

Excuse the madness going on here, you'll get used to it.

All the best

Obi-Wan :yoda:

its not that mad here, a bit gruesome perhaps but not mad....