Twilight Fans from Scotland

Twilightsue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could count me as from Scotland...my friend and I are currently living in Edinburgh, but remember on the first night, when they were asking people where they were from and the organiser said Australia and only two random girls screamed out? That was me and my friend. :P Go Aussie!

Just got back from work!! I agree, we are hoping to book our transport soon so it's not too expensive!! We might have someone from our work joining us now, but not sure yet.

If we get the train down, we will look out for you Starbuck (and your son!)

Also, that photo of you (Supajulz) is so funny! Your outfit is ingenius! I have to get my thinking cap on for next time!! :P

Edited by StephanieMaxwell

Oh, you mean this one...? ;):P:dance:

Yes, that was the one! :lol: Turned out better than I though though I am worried how convincing that tash looks! :P

arghhh noo!....that's me on the left...the one with the gimpy hand :( haha.

nice meeting you starbuck....your son is soo cute! :D

Hiya hamster hand :dance:

Just got back from work!! I agree, we are hoping to book our transport soon so it's not too expensive!! We might have someone from our work joining us now, but not sure yet.

If we get the train down, we will look out for you Starbuck (and your son!)

Also, that photo of you (Supajulz) is so funny! Your outfit is ingenius! I have to get my thinking cap on for next time!! :lol:

I am sitting my driving test soon but I dont know if I'll have a car by then so I think train is the best way!

Tickets go on sale 3 months in advance so come July I will be looking. Might look to see how much tickets are three months in advance from now so I know what to expect.

Thanks for the compliment about my outfit.

And for accepting me on bebo - I am off to comment you there too :dance:

• 2 weeks later...