just an idea

Cocomando

was wondering , if we got enough cosplayers interested in the Scotland area would any of you consider geting together to do a group cosplay ( you know like say the Avengers (marvel) , resident evil , JLA , Street fighter , you know somthing that we don't already do )for the next collector mania in Glasgow ( next year ), if we could come up with an idea and enough are up for it then would give us enough time to get ready , might get to know each other a bit better , as cosplayers i feel this is quite important

Edited by Cocomando

was wondering , if we got enough cosplayers interested in the Scotland area would any of you consider geting together to do a group cosplay ( you know like say the Avengers (marvel) , resident evil , JLA , Street fighter , you know somthing that we don't already do )for the next collector mania in Glasgow ( next year ), if we could come up with an idea and enough are up for it then would give us enough time to get ready , might get to know each other a bit better , as cosplayers i feel this is quite important

was trying to keep it a surprise but i'm planning on going as Han Solo.....In Carbonite

i know there is a few Boba Fetts out there so we could do Jabba's Palace or Cloud City