JB?

amyfinch

I'm getting a little confused by what John's website and the Hub's recently posted Schedule of Events is saying.

I understand that John will be available for Saturday morning and not after that, but what about the Gold drinks reception on Friday evening? His website says (provisional) next to Friday, and some people are saying he won't be there... is this true? :dance:

In the "final schedule" post, showmasters said John's going to leave at midday on Sunday (I think the person who said Saturday just made a typo) as he's flying out to the USA.

It would be nice to know who's likely to be at the drinks reception but I can see why it's remained unconfirmed...these things can change up until the last minute so showmasters are probably covering themselves by not naming who specifically will be there.

Edited by Princess83

Ah thank you - so relieved there may be a tiiiiny chance John will stick around for one of the parties then... although being very popular combined with an exhausting flight may provide other results. :D I hope Showmasters confirm him attendance/non-attendance at the drinks reception though. Need time to prepare for the shock! :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

ok

john is there on

Fri for the drinks reception and the opening ceremony

Sat all day

Sun till 12.00

its a fact and this is agreed by him and if the web site is saying other wise its just not up to date ok

i hope this clears it all up for you

now relax and look forward to the con

take care have a safe trip and see you all there

jason :YAHOO: