Parking Question

If you find out, can you post it? - save me a job of calling them!!!!! :D

I'm staying at the Premier Inn which is a couple of miles away. Not sure whether to get taxis or drive. I hate driving when I don't know the roads and its all a confusing one way system - I'll probably get lost or end up driving round in circles!! :whistling:

If you find out, can you post it? - save me a job of calling them!!!!! ;)

I'm staying at the Premier Inn which is a couple of miles away. Not sure whether to get taxis or drive. I hate driving when I don't know the roads and its all a confusing one way system - I'll probably get lost or end up driving round in circles!! :P

Miss G, you'll love Northampton on a Saturday then! They've just "upgraded" all the roads around that area, even us locals don't know which lane etc. we need!

Oh and if anyone else is driving in town on the Saturday be aware both the Football and Rugby teams are at home, albeit staggered kick offs so traffic will be leaving one as the other is getting in.

Good luck!

Andy K.

Right then Ladles, Jellyspoons and those of an undecided kitchenware persuasion...

Parking is apparently £5 per day and £5 overnight BUT if you leave the car there for a whole 24hrs it'll cost you £9.

Couple that with the footie and the rugger and my car is arriving Friday and not moving till Monday. Well, unless someone nicks it of course...

Edited by vamperstein