Need a room buddy?

angelicbella

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my sister are coming from near London, although we're getting the train to London and then the coach from London to Northampton as it's a lot cheaper. (£10 each return)

yeah i thought about that, but doesn't it take like 5 hours?

Nope, just over 2 hours which isn't too bad!

Me and my sister are coming from near London, although we're getting the train to London and then the coach from London to Northampton as it's a lot cheaper. (£10 each return)

oh my god i might do that then that's only an hour more! i haven't found this deal anywhere and i'm on a student budget, do you know the link? :unsure:

oh my god i might do that then that's only an hour more! i haven't found this deal anywhere and i'm on a student budget, do you know the link? :unsure:

Yup! National Express The funfare is the cheap one.

Hi there !

My room buddy diseppeared I don't know where, and I really need a room ! I've got a Gold Ticket, I'm coming from France (Paris), but I'm actually good at speaking English. Does everybody got a room for me there :x ?

You don't need to do that! I've gone to Newquay on a National Express coach before and it was fine and that was a much longer journey!

*is confused* who says no to a free drink??!!!

Well you can if you want! I just feel guilty taking drinks from people! (Which is bad considering I am a barmaid!)

hi. well i dont really drink alcohol alot and have never actually been drunk in my whole life... so no problems there. i would be wanting to stay at parties til 2am though but i am very quiet, i wouldnt disturb you.

Hi Katie... I rang the hotel today & have emailed you the details. :thumbup:

You don't need to do that! I've gone to Newquay on a National Express coach before and it was fine and that was a much longer journey!

*is confused* who says no to a free drink??!!!

Well you can if you want! I just feel guilty taking drinks from people! (Which is bad considering I am a barmaid!)

your suggestion saved me tons of money so you don't need to feel guilty... i'm kinda the same tbh, but i'm getting better. :D

I'm doing a "up"

Okay, I'm 17, I like Twilight (What a surprise XD)

I'm speaking English, of course, so don't worry :thumbup:. I'm french and coming from Paris, by the Eurostar. I need a room at least for the friday night, saturday night and sunday night. I've got a Gold Ticket. I'm a little bit crazy, but I'm not mean ;p

I'm ready to borrow you clothes, jewels and stuff like that XD and if you're nice, I'll do macarons in my french kitchen and I'll take them to England. Does smb want me as a buddy ?

I'm doing a "up"

I'm speaking English, of course, so don't worry B). I'm french and coming from Paris, by the Eurostar. I need a room at least for the friday night, saturday night and sunday night. I've got a Gold Ticket. I'm a little bit crazy, but I'm not mean ;p

I'm ready to borrow you clothes, jewels and stuff like that XD and if you're nice, I'll do macarons in my french kitchen and I'll take them to England. Does smb want me as a buddy ?

i've booked myself a single room but i could change to a double and we could share if you get stuck... it's more fun sharing anyway :headscratch: i'm staying friday saturday and sunday night. xxx

I'm doing a "up"

I'm speaking English, of course, so don't worry :D. I'm french and coming from Paris, by the Eurostar. I need a room at least for the friday night, saturday night and sunday night. I've got a Gold Ticket. I'm a little bit crazy, but I'm not mean ;p

i've booked myself a single room but i could change to a double and we could share if you get stuck... it's more fun sharing anyway :P i'm staying friday saturday and sunday night. xxx

Of course I'm in :blink:

I want !!! Add me on msn, Or I'll do it myself ;)

You're my saviour !

I'm doing a "up"

I'm speaking English, of course, so don't worry ;). I'm french and coming from Paris, by the Eurostar. I need a room at least for the friday night, saturday night and sunday night. I've got a Gold Ticket. I'm a little bit crazy, but I'm not mean ;p

i've booked myself a single room but i could change to a double and we could share if you get stuck... it's more fun sharing anyway :D i'm staying friday saturday and sunday night. xxx

Of course I'm in :D

I want !!! Add me on msn, Or I'll do it myself ;)

You're my saviour !

ok, i'm gonna call them tomoro at 9 (they don't answer phones before then) and make sure it's possible to switch from a single, but i don't see why it would be a problem. and i'll email you after that! i've added you to msn btw. :) i'm at the grand and it would be £60 each for 3 nights for a double room. x

still need a room buddy!!!! :( in the ibis for three nights.

pink_sugar_sheep@hotmail.com

I've added you :)

I'm doing a "up"

I'm speaking English, of course, so don't worry :D. I'm french and coming from Paris, by the Eurostar. I need a room at least for the friday night, saturday night and sunday night. I've got a Gold Ticket. I'm a little bit crazy, but I'm not mean ;p

i've booked myself a single room but i could change to a double and we could share if you get stuck... it's more fun sharing anyway :blink: i'm staying friday saturday and sunday night. xxx

Of course I'm in :P

I want !!! Add me on msn, Or I'll do it myself :D

You're my saviour !

ok, i'm gonna call them tomoro at 9 (they don't answer phones before then) and make sure it's possible to switch from a single, but i don't see why it would be a problem. and i'll email you after that! i've added you to msn btw. :) i'm at the grand and it would be £60 each for 3 nights for a double room. x

that was my idea :( rofl

I'm doing a "up"

i've booked myself a single room but i could change to a double and we could share if you get stuck... it's more fun sharing anyway :blink: i'm staying friday saturday and sunday night. xxx

I want !!! Add me on msn, Or I'll do it myself :D

You're my saviour !

mwahahahaha! do they do family rooms or something at the grand? then maybe all 3 of us could share... it would probably be cheaper aswell!

I'm doing a "up"

I want !!! Add me on msn, Or I'll do it myself :(

You're my saviour !

mwahahahaha! do they do family rooms or something at the grand? then maybe all 3 of us could share... it would probably be cheaper aswell!

ooooh i didnt think to ask :D

funky idea

Are you looking for someone to share your room with you, or someone who has a space in their room?

xC

I ASKED FIRST!! lol

Are you looking for someone to share your room with you, or someone who has a space in their room?

xC

I ASKED FIRST!! lol

That's fine....I have my own room booked at the Ibis and don't mind being alone - don't know if I would be up to sharing with a 'stranger' anyways (I'm too shy and quiet). But..I didn't like to think of anyone being homeless for a few nights...so just thought I would ask!

xC

Edited by CharmedOne