Need a room buddy?

angelicbella

Eeeep!

I'm trying to come up with enough money to go to this.

I'd be coming all the way from Washington...

and dont actually know if I can go until the beginning of January. >_<

Hopefully the Ibis Northampton Centre will still have rooms left around then.

Cuz I dont know how i'll be getting around other than walking.

Not knowing anything about this city doesnt do me so well. Hmm.

You could always book a hotel at Ibis now - unless I'm totally mistaken you dont have to pay until you arrive.

Are you posotive that you dont have to pay until you get there?

Cuz I dont want to give them my card number

then get all the money withdrawn from my account. >_<

That would nto be good... especially if I cant get enough money together to go. :/

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ya,

have you sorted a roomie yet??, if u haven't I am still interested

Elaine :YAHOO:

So I'm looking for a roomate for a room at the Park Inn with a Queen Bed (guess it's a really big single bed nah ?)

The room is booked from friday 27th to monday 2nd.

Friday==>52 GPB

Saturday==>52 GPB

Sunday==> 95 GPB

All those prices are not split and do not count eventual taxes (but I don't think they will be taxes ; ] )

The room will be held until 4:00PM hotel time day of arrival.

I'm looking for a nice girly roomate who's nice and likes to partying (saying that cause I count be out a huge part of the night and make a bit of noise : D) AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AGE OF THE PERSON.

If you are interested, add my msn adress: diabolikaube@hotmail.com

Hi Ya,

have you sorted a roomie yet??, if u haven't I am still interested

Elaine :lol:

So I'm looking for a roomate for a room at the Park Inn with a Queen Bed (guess it's a really big single bed nah ?)

The room is booked from friday 27th to monday 2nd.

Friday==>52 GPB

Saturday==>52 GPB

Sunday==> 95 GPB

All those prices are not split and do not count eventual taxes (but I don't think they will be taxes ; ] )

The room will be held until 4:00PM hotel time day of arrival.

I'm looking for a nice girly roomate who's nice and likes to partying (saying that cause I count be out a huge part of the night and make a bit of noise : D) AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AGE OF THE PERSON.

If you are interested, add my msn adress: diabolikaube@hotmail.com

Ahh yes I found a roomate sorry ! But I think there is still people searching for one !

Edited by rebecca-is-cullen-addict

Im booking at Ibis, fri-sun night. £126 total and looking for 1 room mate (paying half the rate, £63) - preferably a girl. I'm 16 and would prefer someone 18+ to room with because I think I need an adult in the room to book it. MSN me @ louise-superstar@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Bear Hug

• 2 weeks later...

i may not have another bed, but if anyone wants to stay in the park inn hotel but cant get a room, if you dont mind sleeping on the floor (obviously u can bring a sleeping bag and whatnot) then one or two people are more than welcome to share my room. im on my own so it may help the company issue on my part haha. although that does assume the rooms are big enough for floor space. i have the room for the whole time of the convention... well, the 27th february to the 2nd march.i think lol it could be the 26th feb til the 2nd march, either way its for the whole time.

Edited by Edwardsbackupgirl

Hi there are 3 of us interested in Park Inn accommodation for any of the nights.

We're staying Fri, Sat and Sun nights, but don't mind if you're only stayin 2 of those or somethin.

obviously, we are all happy to split up and share with other people.

Here's some info on us:

2 british, 1 american.

2 20 year olds, 1 19 year old.

we are all lovely. one of us has a lip ring, but she is not scary (like some people think)...we are not noisy/rude/smelly/untidy...etc

If there are any spaces, email claircouper@yahoo.co.uk

I think we'd need either only 1 of us to be offered a place, or all three of us. Obv, if only one person hasn't got accom at the Park Inn, we wouldnt leave them alone. I hope there are enough people with spare places!!

I have heard a lot of people find room buddies on this forum, and I am looking for a buddy....any takers? ;)

Hi do you still need a buddy and have you already booked a room at the Plaza?

xXx

I've booked a room for 2 too, it's just me going at the moment. I have a friend who attends some other showmaster events and she said she might come, but as yet I do have one place in my room so if anyone is really really stuck then I'll be able to share my room too... so long as you don't wear the poo + string costume :D

Any takers yet??

A dust jacket is just the book cover! :D And great idea SM!

Kind of....

When you buy a hardback copy of a book there is a paper sleeve (with the book cover on usually) on the outside of the book. This is the dust cover.

rebecca-is-cullen-addict - I can't see a piece of paper the right size being an issue.

I may need a roomate but I'm not sure yet. I booked a room in the Park Inn. Of course, you will need to ran a test : D I don't want be killed in my sleep.

I'll tell later if that's sure I need a roomate ; )

Anyway, just to know does people are interested or not ?

Hi do you still need a room mate?

Yeah i just figured out i have a room with 2 beds in and theres just me. so if anyone wants to share, just let me know. a girl is prefered, cos well, boys are just annoying hahahha okay, im 22 by the way.

Hi!

Our group would be totally interested - me especially. I'm 19 lol

here's my email

claircouper@yahoo.co.uk

this is in the Park Plaza hotel right? which nights are you staying?

Yeah i just figured out i have a room with 2 beds in and theres just me. so if anyone wants to share, just let me know. a girl is prefered, cos well, boys are just annoying hahahha okay, im 22 by the way.

Hi!

Our group would be totally interested - me especially. I'm 19 lol

here's my email

claircouper@yahoo.co.uk

this is in the Park Plaza hotel right? which nights are you staying?

yeh, you're on facebook arent you? lol yeh its at the park inn hotel.. which is where the convention is being held. i think i asked you on facebook if you wanted a room, but you turned it down lol oh well... if you are interested, then great.

im staying from the 26th february to the 2nd march.

my name on facebook is katheryn rodzianko.

Edited by Edwardsbackupgirl

HI

I'm still looking 2see if ne1 has a spare bed in park inn

4 all three nites??

jst so u no i wont kill u in ur sleep and no more about me

im a girl and im 20

im quite shy and keep 2myself

although my only xception around the shyness is my obsession wit

twilight i tend 2get rather loud talking about dat subject!!!

x x x

:blink:

Hi!

My name is Jen. I'm one of Clairbear's friends. Like she said, we're looking for rooms for all three nights, preferably at the Park Inn. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the American, and I'll be 20 by the convention. Good Lord, that's weird to say!

I'm originally from Washington State, so if you choose me to be your roommate, I'll regale you with tales of Forks and the near constant cloud cover! Oooo, ahhh! Be warned though: Steph got it right. Washington is boring, especially without vampires.

If anyone is interested in sharing a room with me, just send me a PM through the site. :)

xxx

Edited by xihearttwilightx

Hey im looking for a buddy also

I hvnt booked a room

as I was hoping to find someone who has

im friendly & talkative haha

hope you can help

xx

email is x.hollywood.will.be.jealous.x@hotmail.co.uk

if anyones intrested.

Hi!

My name is Jen. I'm one of Clairbear's friends. Like she said, we're looking for rooms for all three nights, preferably at the Park Inn. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the American, and I'll be 20 by the convention. Good Lord, that's weird to say!

I'm originally from Washington State, so if you choose me to be your roommate, I'll regale you with tales of Forks and the near constant cloud cover! Oooo, ahhh! Be warned though: Steph got it right. Washington is boring, especially without vampires.

If anyone is interested in sharing a room with me, just send me a PM through the site. :)

xxx

have you booked a room yet?

xxx

Hey I was just wondering,

have you found someone for your room yet?:)

I'm 17, nice and friendly, talkative

let me know if your intrested:)

thanks x

I hvnt booked a room

hope you can help

xx

if anyones intrested.

Hi!

xxx

xxx

Hey Lauren,

I haven't booked a room yet, no. :headscratch: I'm also looking for someone who already has, preferably at the Park Inn. Hopefully something will come up for both of us! *fingers crossed*

xxx

I hvnt booked a room

hope you can help

xx

if anyones intrested.

Hi!

xxx

xxx

Hey Lauren,

I haven't booked a room yet, no. :YAHOO: I'm also looking for someone who already has, preferably at the Park Inn. Hopefully something will come up for both of us! *fingers crossed*

xxx

yupp hopefully lol,

if not then maybe we could share a room?

if noones got any room?

let me know if you can't find a place:)

xxx

hi

I'm buying a golden ticket for eternal twilight event. But the hotel where the event is being held has sold out. Is there anyone who is looking for someone to share? I'm willing to pay half of the hotel room for the 3 days. I'm Female, 21 and live in burton.

Also is there any other hotels that are recommend if i can't get into the park inn?

Thank you

Charlotte :)

Edited by sakurachu

The Ibis is really near, and a very good price as well especially if you can pay now and get the non-cancellable/changeable rooms.

Hi thank you

I've had a look and it's 120 for the three nights. Which isn't to bad but i want to share with someone. I think it would make it more exciting and i could split the cost of the hotel.

Does anyone want to share???? If so email me at pink_sugar_sheep@hotmail.com

Thank you

The Ibis is really near, and a very good price as well especially if you can pay now and get the non-cancellable/changeable rooms.

Hi thank you

I've had a look and it's 120 for the three nights. Which isn't to bad but i want to share with someone. I think it would make it more exciting and i could split the cost of the hotel.

Thank you

Hey I hope you dont mind me adding you on msn

if you use msn,

to talk about sharing a room

if your intrested

thanks Lauren xxx

Hi thank you

Thank you

Hey I hope you dont mind me adding you on msn

if you use msn,

to talk about sharing a room

if your intrested

thanks Lauren xxx

Hi

Thats fine you adding me onto msn. I'm on msn most of the time. I'm intrested in sharing a room. (please don't kill me in the middle of the night!)

Thanks charlotte xx :)