Did I Miss out?

At E1 when they were signing, at most con's we can get our own pictures signed, because thats what I did.

Being my first convention and all I never new wot to bring..

But they had those lovely personal special pictures that all sorta went together.

Like at Collectormania, when you get a personal picture of your own signed, you still got to pick a picture from the table because thats what you payed for.

Was this the case at E1???

If so, I'm sooooo kicking myself over not picking them pictures up?? Where would i be able to get hold of them??

At eclipse it was up to everyone to bring there own item for signing, 10x8 were not supplied at a table. However included in your package was a free 10x8 for every guest attending.

Whilst we are on the subject tho, are people allowed to 'take' a 10x8 pic even if getting a different item signed? I know this has been talked about before, i just can't remember the correct answer.

Edited by lovbug

At eclipse it was up to everyone to bring there own item for signing, 10x8 were not supplied at a table. However included in your package was a free 10x8 for every guest attending.

Whilst we are on the subject tho, are people allowed to 'take' a 10x8 pic even if getting a different item signed? I know this has been talked about before, i just can't remember the correct answer.

Actually, I do remember at each table they had maybe 2-3 [glossy] 8x10 to choose from, not sure if you had to pay for them seperately cause we got those free [card] 8x10's in our reg pack.

at e1 you were given a cardboard 8 x 10 to use if you wished or you could get something personal signed (they sold great 8 x10s on the stalls) i believe the glossy 8 x 10s on the table were for if you payed for more than one auto you could choose one of these for your second/third auto.

At collectormania you can almost always take the 8x10 if you are getting something else signed at e1 you already had 8 x 10s in your pack so it was kinda different.

Personally they were no good for me as i always get glossy signed but i kept em as a keep sake