Calling all Captain Jacks

I'll be Captain John. And I just love Jack and John so I'm doing photos of any sort, even just recreating the back-to-back promo shot. I'm also filming a music video which'll mainly be me, but I need lots of arguments between the two of them as well.

Anyone brave enough to kiss me for the opening to the video and to do the arguments, as well as recreating their opening kiss-and-fight for it? You've got to send pictures first because I'll be putting the video out into the rather scary UK cosplay community and there are some very harsh critics out there. If we both look our best then they'll be able to comment on the story etc. rather than our faces and costumes (yes, there really are some mean people out there).

So, in short, I need:

- Jacks for all sorts of photos

- Jacks for the sake of just generally having lots Jacks with me

- one Jack for the music video who'll kiss me

I also have a request for any female Jack who's will to venture down the more mature route, but contact me about that instead of me posting it up here. :wub:

Edited by TurkFox

We already spoke in another thread but I'll just reiterate that I'd be happy to service (ahem) you if you need it. I'm always game for photos, reenactments or whatever.

My pictures are here: http://community.livejournal.com/dw_cosplay/122099.html

The only problem is that I lack the masculine jawline and I'm relatively short. But on the bright side, I'm coming from the US so I'll at least have the American accent. Plus I've done a lot of theatre and been costuming since 1998.

Captain - I'm 5' 1" so no issues there, I'm only 5' 4" *WITH* my boots and heel lifts (which I could take out if it made me too tall for you). I love your costume! <3

DarknessHayz - We still can still get some photos even if you're not up for re-enacting! xD

I'm going to have to bring my laptop I think, only got three discs for my camera so I'll need to store footage somewhere (going to do tons of me as John wherever possible.

Also - I'm going to do the third episode of The Adventures of Captain John at The Hub, so I think John finding Jack-clones would be a great plotline :huh:

Lol got a Jack outfit sort of, was more cobbled together for a laugh when I went to america to see a mate. Kinda gave up on perfecting it as well my breasts are little to big for wearing the braces just looks wrong.

Captain - I'm 5' 1" so no issues there, I'm only 5' 4" *WITH* my boots and heel lifts (which I could take out if it made me too tall for you). I love your costume! <3

DarknessHayz - We still can still get some photos even if you're not up for re-enacting! xD

I'm going to have to bring my laptop I think, only got three discs for my camera so I'll need to store footage somewhere (going to do tons of me as John wherever possible.

Also - I'm going to do the third episode of The Adventures of Captain John at The Hub, so I think John finding Jack-clones would be a great plotline :dance:

I am quite small, I am only 4" 10.... I'll try and find a picture of me in the outfit.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/dar...ay/DSCF0022.jpg

My mate is dressed as the doctor, and I'm dressed as Jack.

That was taken about 3/4 weeks ago. It was a Cosplaying around Cardiff weekend. I loved dressing as Jack, but I have a proper RAF Coat and its heavy, so it did hurt my back at times! But hey....

• 2 weeks later...