Anyone still up for meeting up?

hannah_dru

I'm on LJ. The same username as here. Although, most of my journal is f-locked.

There's also a group in LJ dedicated to this convention. It's called tw_thehub and that group can be found here

Yea I'm in that group, made a couple of posts :P

G x

I'd like to meet some Torchwood fans and possibly have someone to go to the parties with and stuff, cos its a bit of a bum going to parties on your own!

Hi Hannah, don't know if you remember me but we used to hang out on various JM forums. :WAVE:

I'm gonna be going to this con and it would be great to meet up. :dance: I'll be with a group of folks but our motto is always the more the merrier.

SerenityBlue... Cally!! Hey babes! This is turning into a reunion! :P

Hi Erykah, of course I remember you :) I had no idea you were going. I'd love to meet up :)

The hotel bar meet up sounds great :) But I agree- more than one meet up would be nice!

I had a thought this morning- maybe we could put pics of ourselves in this thread so that we could recognise each other?

I never post pics of myself on the Internet, for a wide variety of reasons. In another thread somewhere, someone suggested making name badges for ourselves. Maybe something like that could work, even if it's just that we put sticky labels on ourselves. :wub:

I had a thought this morning- maybe we could put pics of ourselves in this thread so that we could recognise each other?

I never post pics of myself on the Internet, for a wide variety of reasons. In another thread somewhere, someone suggested making name badges for ourselves. Maybe something like that could work, even if it's just that we put sticky labels on ourselves.:wub:

I know this is kind of on a seperate thread but why don't people going in costume say what they are going as and you will recognise them on the Friday night? Not 100% sure myself though, lol. Possibly thinking of cinderlla as i have a blue dress and my daughter has the disney dress as well but not sure if it sounds a bit naff.

Hmm... I might not wear a name badge...

Other kinds of badges, yes.

If someone wants to come and have a chat at the con, I'm quite easily recognizable:

Look for

1. Tall
  2. Heavy
  3. Red-headed
  4. Female,
  5. who Wears Glasses
  6. and might look a bit lost (or sometimes a bit pissed off)

I think that's an accurat description of me.

-mts.tyra, the one who'll be at the Ibis starting from tomorrow afternoon

Description:

I'm female, I'm black, with short black curly hair. I'm about 5'3/5'4... I think =|... I'm not tall I'll say that much hehehe

I'm on the plump side :(

I'll be wearing jeans and a lostprophets t-shirt on Friday... And probably every day (apart from @ the parties, where I'll make the effort to dress nice ^__^).. But not the same t-shirt lol.... I have several XD :uhoh:

ETA: I'm a dirty smoker!! (SORRY!!!) lol, so I'll probably be popping outside often for a puff.... naughty me =P

G x 2 days!!!!! :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Edited by n0fear88

Hmm... I might not wear a name badge...

Other kinds of badges, yes.

If someone wants to come and have a chat at the con, I'm quite easily recognizable:

Look for

1. Tall
  2. Heavy
  3. Red-headed
  4. Female,
  5. who Wears Glasses
  6. and might look a bit lost (or sometimes a bit pissed off)

I think that's an accurat description of me.

-mts.tyra, the one who'll be at the Ibis starting from tomorrow afternoon

Mts.Tyra I droped you an email :), I'll be at the Ibis, tomorrow evening sometime. :)

Go on Facebook and just look under Hayz Peachey, you will fine me then, it is better then discrbing myself!

I will try:-

I am small for my age, I have brown hair, look abit plumpyish, will most prob be dressed as a witch or something....

Edited by DarknessHayz

Me: Blonde (long hair), 5'7" in flats, heavy but with a shape, definitely older than 20! Will be wearing glasses of some sort (I've four pairs for different purposes) and will probably be looking as though I haven't slept in years. No, wait... That's today's look! :dance:

I answer to 'Catherine', btw.

Me: Blonde (long hair), 5'7" in flats, heavy but with a shape, definitely older than 20! Will be wearing glasses of some sort (I've four pairs for different purposes) and will probably be looking as though I haven't slept in years. No, wait... That's today's look! :dance:

lol the end of that made u sound like lost cat lol

I' short, plumpy got weird eye makeup and short hair. will most likely be wearing jeans, trainers and some top that shows me 2 best features lol.

Me: Blonde (long hair), 5'7" in flats, heavy but with a shape, definitely older than 20! Will be wearing glasses of some sort (I've four pairs for different purposes) and will probably be looking as though I haven't slept in years. No, wait... That's today's look! :YAHOO:

lol the end of that made u sound like lost cat lol

Hee! Well, considering that I feel like a lost, bedraggled, thorny cat who's been dragged as a lure in front of a greyhound race, that's not far off...:YAHOO: