payment Issue

natalie24

• Showmasters Admin

Jola is the one that deals with the on-line shop and so will be able to give the best answer.

I wasn't aware that orders went to "paid". I do know that the shop is just a holding area for your card details and that Jola takes the details and manually processes the payment from your card. If she is very busy or there isn't a large number of orders it can be at least a couple of days before the payment is processed.

How long ago did you place the order?

When you place your order for a ticker via the online shop, I mark it off as paid when I have actually processed it. So depending on when you placed your order it can take a couple of days for this to happen.

However, if you're asking how long it takes for payment to come out of your bank account, once your order has been fully processed then I would imagine anything from 1-3 days perhaps. That's a question for the bank I'm afraid.

• Showmasters Admin

When you place your order for a ticker via the online shop, I mark it off as paid when I have actually processed it. So depending on when you placed your order it can take a couple of days for this to happen.

However, if you're asking how long it takes for payment to come out of your bank account, once your order has been fully processed then I would imagine anything from 1-3 days perhaps. That's a question for the bank I'm afraid.

1 to 3 days is typical of most banks! It will generally block the money off on your account immediately, but it might take a few days for the account to actually have the money knocked off!

Mark :YAHOO:

thank you i was just checking as i am dyslexic some time i read backwards so some times i type the numbers on my card as i read them hope that make sence so i just had this awful feeling i may have done that and thats why the money has not be taken out thank you for your help :D