A rather epic Torchwood dream

TurkFox

I dreamt that it was already next year and I was having a mad adventure (usual in my dreams). But I stopped for a minute because the Torchwood trailer was on for the specials.

Basically James Marsters had come back as John and had his hair bleached and was wearing a short leather jacket. He was threatening someone and when he moved, it was himself playing normal-John handcuffed and sat on this hospital bed thing. Jack was nearby, pleading for psycho-clone-John to let him and normal-John go.

So yeah, that was a random interlude in an otherwise-average adventure dream for me. Anyone else had any Torchwood dreams? I had another awesome one just when the first series finished but I'm keeping tha to myself to write a fanfic. :WAVE:

• 2 weeks later...

I wont even go into my two forrays into the world of TW / DW dreams. I seem to dream entire epics including one where Mr. Jones went back in time to just before Jack met the Doctor for the first time *thinks about it* that was a great dream. Jack singing.. Ianto dancing.. me interviewing the dashing Ianto about the way he was looking at Captain Jack and all the while knowing that everyone in the room could have disappeared (including me) and they wouldnt have noticed. lol