Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds cool to me! I save £3 yay! :angel:

The nerves are going and the excitement is really kicking in now. I really want to know who this 'major' LOTRs guest is going to be though. I'm still praying for Karl Urban (as I've come to terms with the fact it probably won't be Viggo or Sean Bean)

hehehehhe

SHA you have bad timeing ither that or the rest of us

sounds G8 to me :-)

but pleaaaaase e can not get more ppl in ..unless some one cant go the last minet

changing rooms every day..haaaahhhhammm SAH sorry I like the floor I alsow grow atched to it after 1 night basicly if you wont me to sleep just put a tv infront of my face ..cuz it distracts me from my ever thinking maind ;-)

Btw : Congrats on the 600 post happt B-day to you happy B-day to you happy b-day you'r 600 happy-b-day to u

Edited by Nili

the room sharage sounds fine to me.

I was just thinking about C5 and Im getting really excited. It should be fun. Im looking forward to hanging out with everyone from the forum more than the guests. but that might change with any new lotr ppl

hey peeps, i'm back, was really busy over the weekend. what have i missed

ok sah, tnx for the calculations. the room sharing sounds fine to me. i don't mind sleeping on the floor either. no, me and thanh don't mind sharing. this all sounds great.

i really can't wait. i also looking forward to this lotr guset, i'm hoping it's either karl or david. i need to get some more money then.

sah 600 posts+ very cool well done.

hai all

after looking very cerfully have fond out we have the most postes here this is a 1st for me ( thanks :-) :angry: )

3 weeks to go..well i think it's more like 2 and a hulf weeks

and another post 1 which ....well read

ok , so far even thow the line up is grait it is not worth me paying for a plane ticket since ther are not a lot of ppz i'd like to meet , sure craig , and st ppl and sw ppl are wounderfull but it is not good enaf for a plane ticket :wub:

I would go to c-5 with out thinking if i lived in the UK or around but i dont :wub: and a plaine ticket costs around $500 +

I am not saying i'm not coming i am just saying that so far it looks like i'm not if in the next 2 weeks the'l be anoncments that will be worth me coming i will !!!!

I just thught you all shuld knew this as we are shering and all , and i do knew some of you

so what hapens next: well i book a place since i can pay a week befor. and i whit for at least 1 mager anoncment :-) so keep fingers xxx

what ever hapens i hope you'l still like me :wub: and what ever hapend i hope you will understand

Edited by Nili

what I don't understand?!!? :P:(:P:o:D

you might not be coming or you are just saying you might not be coming in the hop SM will announce more cool peeps???

Nili you gotta come!! :o:lol: I'll cry if you don't come :( haven't seen you since October!! plus I have your Billy auto :unsure: oh and I may as well tell you, I bought you a present a few months back on Ebay so you have to come so you can see it!!! :D xx

Oh no! Nili you have to come :D Well you don't have to, but I'd like to meet you. But I understand if you can't. It is an expensive trip to make for some guests you aren't too bothered about seeing. But I still hope that you do come!

hI all

I might not be coming :( for real , cuz it is $500 for the flight , i am just whaiting for SM next anoncment.....look it is very posibel that even with out an anoncment i'll make it i reeeeeealy wont to meet you all hung out run after stars and just have lods of fun but it is $ 500

I realy dont knew and right now i am very comfused cuz of this

I wont to meet SAH again :rolleyes: dear thanks for everything !!!!!!

and all of you

on the other hand say ther is no one I realy wont to meet , sure if i live in the uk i'll be ther in a flash cuz thay are owesem stars all of them but are thay worth a plain ticket ..i dont knew ..what would you do ?

any way it is not 100% i am not coming it is just starting that way i still belive SM will give us a wounderfull serpris :wub:

but to be on the safe side i am saying that i might not make it THIS TIME ther is alwis c-6

so DO NOT CANCEL ME YET :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Nili

awww Nili u have to come. i don't know where i'd be without you. and it wouldn't be fair after all the hard work you've done. :P:lol::lol:

I can understan ur reasons though. it is a lot of money to be spending. i do hope they announce some nice big guests soon so that a decision can be made.

SM PLEASE ANNOUNCE SOME BIG GUESTS SOON SO NILI CAN COME!!!! :D

regardless of what happens Nili don't worry, and we all love you. :lol:

oww you are all sooo sweet

i'll just whait , booking a flight dasnt cost and cash , so thats ok :-) lets hope, hope hope :-)

and i dont need a big star just some one i'd kill to see ;-)

but thanks for understanding .and knew this if c-5 isnt going to be the one for me then it'l be c-6 so SHA you keep my staff ( you got somthing at e-bay ?!? e-mail me :-))

i'll come and claim it soner or later :-)

Edited by Nili

hey to all the peeps!

Nili I am gunna go study your wants and hope to start a petition or something for them!! :D

no but seriously they held like a fund raiser for one of the forumers that resides in the States, maybe we could do the same for you for c6? I don't mind working hard if it means you get to come!! :D

the rest of ya!! hehe :D is anyone going in COSTUME?!?! :o I have been chatting to Rel Prince alot on msn lately and she is and umm she's kinda got me addicted!! :D I am attempting to go as Jack Sparrow but as yet I don't have hair beads or a bandana or anything actually!!!! ;)

hope to see everyone on msn/here soon!

Luv sah xx

ps-Nili I am not gunna tell you what I got on ebay :P but I will say I bought it from the States and I couldn't choose so I just got 2things hehe! B)

SM have posted - there are ANNOUNCING new guests tonight - FRIDAY at 6pm!!!

soz but they have also said they won't be from LotR :wub: but we can HOPE it's some one worth Nili coming over for!

everyone who is on at that time want to meet on here after the announcements? :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

ps-page 18 wahoooooo! :wub:

hey to all the peeps!

Nili I am gunna go study your wants and hope to start a petition or something for them!! :D

no but seriously they held like a fund raiser for one of the forumers that resides in the States, maybe we could do the same for you for c6? I don't mind working hard if it means you get to come!!  ;)

the rest of ya!! hehe :D is anyone going in COSTUME?!?!  :lol:  I have been chatting to Rel Prince alot on msn lately and she is and umm she's kinda got me addicted!! :D I am attempting to go as Jack Sparrow but as yet I don't have hair beads or a bandana or anything actually!!!!  :lol:

hope to see everyone on msn/here soon!

Luv sah xx

ps-Nili I am not gunna tell you what I got on ebay  :P  but I will say I bought it from the States and I couldn't choose so I just got 2things hehe!  B)

fund raiser !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont you dare think about that

thow i aprishiat the thught ;) hamm that littel guy is nice..i think i'll give SM 10 days for more stars dsnt have to be lOTR only ppl i reeeeealy wont to meet...shuld have goon to the " london comic film " thingy..oww well

"ps-Nili I am not gunna tell you what I got on ebay but I will say I bought it from the States and I couldn't choose so I just got 2things hehe! : NOT FEER what is/are thay ??????

Edited by Nili

I can't say I'm impressed with the two new announcements.

I meant that in my post.... I can't believe they got *another* SW guest!

I luv SW but at this rate we'll never hear the end of it from all the LotR nuts plus again with the hoping for HP guests..... ;) xx

ps-anyone who is on MSN sorry mine has died :huh: