Anyone wanna share a room

yeh i don't think i can stay long as i have a d of e meeting at 7:15, how annoying. i'll just read what you post 2moro and give a reply then. after the annoncements we might have more people wanting to share with us.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been checking the latest guest announcements and I'm delighted to hear that Ray Park's coming. That's two great Star Wars guests. I've been disappointed in the LotR ones (though I'm happy enough with Brad Dourif), but I've still got my fingers crossed for Andy Serkis.

I've just been checking the latest guest announcements and I'm delighted to hear that Ray Park's coming. That's two great Star Wars guests. I've been disappointed in the LotR ones (though I'm happy enough with Brad Dourif), but I've still got my fingers crossed for Andy Serkis.

mark of SM just sead on 1 of the treds that hopfully next week the'l anonce more ..at list 1 shuld be a biiiig LOTR majer cast star ..alsow he sead that thay dont wont to roin the sorpris thay are planing for us LOTR funs...so i dont knew what to think did thay ( GOD please) get all 9 wolkers ? now that will be awsom !!! can you emagen us runing histericly from Q to Q

the surprise announcements were better for me personally: Chewie and Sherry from 24!

hope in the next guest announcements that e.g. buffy and HP get represented and of course am still holding out for another Stargate guest!

andy serkis is very cwl but he has appeared now at c3,c4 and LFACC so I hope they get him for you guys but just please be aware that he's been at 3 shows in a row... what I mean to say is - without being rude peeps!!! as rel has helped me phrase, cause I'm not good with words, please don't set yoursevles up for a fall ok!

don't forget I love you all!

sah xx

yeh sah i know its not likely that andy or lij or even billy will go, but i'm saying i would like to meet them if they did. i would so love to see some stargate guests too. buffy, andromeda, enterprise or farscape would be good too. i was just hoping, but i'm still keeping in touch with reality.

we love you too sah! :P

hello my peeps, Nili you may have been right!

I had this morn an email regarding bunking with us!

Danni09 and friend, they have got me on their msn so fingers crossed peeps!

will keep you updated, his could mean only £13.75/night!!!! :( xx

hello my peeps, Nili you may have been right!

I had this morn an email regarding bunking with us!

Danni09 and friend, they have got me on their msn so fingers crossed peeps!

will keep you updated, his could mean only £13.75/night!!!! :rolleyes: xx

but afcures

dont you ppl knew by now i am alwis right ;-)

and i dont think the'l get all 9 LOTR main cast but i have this naging feeling about 2-3 stars ...last time it worked i hade the same feeling about elijah and the rest and at that time every one seed thers no way thers 2 big ,,,and you knew what hapend :-)

so i am not seying i knew who it'l be i do belive it'l be one of the 9 wolkers and i think it'l be some one new to the event..well at list one of them if thay get more then 1 :-) :wub:

but what if thay do get all 9 ..what do we do ?

ok

1. we caver all entenses

2. ones we get an auto' and pic we ruuuun to the next

3. we dicid which one we wont best !!!!! that way no big dispoitment if we dont get another one

4. get a good working camera !!!!! and if we can per in to 2 pps a Q we can help one another with the pic'

5. we try and figer out were thay are going to eat est and flowe them ..like SAH and i did with the metrix tweens SAH i'll never forget that ..AND thay even puled a metrix on us

ask SAH she'l tell it beter then me

well i'm going home now ..yes that lovly place with the cat but no computer but i'll be back :-)

Hi everyone!

This is your possible room mate. I just wanted to check something with you all though. Due to lack of money and work commitments, my friend and I will only be going for three days (Friday-Sunday).

Is that a problem? I understand if you would rather look for people who can stay all four nights instead of two. But if it isn't a problem, then let me know and I'll tell you more about myself!

SAH, I JUST TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU BUT IT SAYS THAT YOUR INBOX IS FULL :D

Edited by Danni09

Hi everyone!

This is your possible room mate. I just wanted to check something with you all though. Due to lack of money and work commitments, my friend and I will only be going for three days (Friday-Sunday).

Is that a problem? I understand if you would rather look for people who can stay all four nights instead of two. But if it isn't a problem, then let me know and I'll tell you more about myself!

SAH, I JUST TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU BUT IT SAYS THAT YOUR INBOX IS FULL  B)

Welcome Danni09.

I don't think that should be a problem. There's a few of us can only stay for the Fri/Sat nights, though I'll be staying there for the four.

I knew Andy had been at the LFCC and the last Collectormania so I did wonder whether it'd be too much to hope for that he came to this one. But I am quite happy with the new announcements, especially Ray Park. And of course there's still almost 5 weeks to go.

no problem - rel, ascal and nili are there thurday,fri,sat,sun,mon nights but the rest of us are only staying fri,sat,sun nights so we have only 1 room for thurs and mon so it's a good job you don't want rooms for then anyways! :D

so you'd be staying fri and sat nights? don't think that's a prob - right guys?! anyone else can just doss on the floor and have the beds on the sunday! hehe!

hope to chat on msn/here soon B)

soz bout the inbox grrr hotmail only gives you 2mb!!!

anything bout the room/event you can post on here tis cwl

Luv sah xx

I was kinda disappointed by the guests. Theres no one I really want to see, but apart from lotr and the west wing Im not a big fan of anything. It would be cool if the R.D guys from London came, but they were at London so they might not wanna come to C5 as well

****only 33 days to go****

so you'd be staying fri and sat nights? don't think that's a prob - right guys?! anyone else can just doss on the floor and have the beds on the sunday! hehe!

Yes Friday and Saturday nights :) I'll probably be really nervous as I don't usually share hotels rooms with people that I've never met before :borg: But I'm sure I'll have a great time!

Just have to try to be good and not spend too much money. I'm going to limit the amount of autographs that I get. Although my limit will be expanded if this 'major' LOTRs guest turns out to be someone cool. I've heard rumours that it's Karl Urban.......sure wouldn't complain if it was!

Hay all :-)

1 day i'm not around and we have another page way to go :-)

any way lest see we have 2 roomes which can have up to 3 ppl we can , i hope get 1 more

so we need at list 6 ppl ( 1 adult 2 children ;-)) and lets say 1 more

so the magic nomber is 7

unles i made a misstack and we can have 4 ppl a room , SOME ONE check this up !!!!!!

so who is staying with me from thursday ?

we'l need to meet !!!!befor going to the hotel !!!!

SAH how long do we have till c-5 ? yeees you can countdowen ;-)

I seem to remember Sah telling me that we now have four people in each room. Which, to be honest, is probably about the maximum for a room that size. Lets hope the sofa is large enough to fit someone on *snickers*

I forget to tell you a little about myself......

.....I'm 22 and live in Surrey. My friend Nicky is from Southampton. I'm a huge LOTRs and X-Men fan. I also quite like Star Wars and various others. My favourite actors are Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen and Hugh Jackman. I went to Collectormania last year and LFCC this year (which is why I'm broke!)

I don't snore but I do take ages getting ready in the mornings. I have to wash my hair every single day, even if it doesn't need it. I'll probably be very shy when I first meet you all but then once I get to know you better I'll be fine.

That's about all I can think of right now :) My MSN name is cykeotic@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat. I'll try to remember to sign onto it (I usually use AIM)

I'm so excited!!

Edited by Danni09

yep as far as I know we are now full! (well except for Sunday when we can have 2 peeps as Danni and her friend aren't staying that night).

stayed in the Travellodge for c4 and we had a "normal room" which had a double bed (mine!!) :o and a couch bed (which I made my ex sleep on - yes he was my ex at the time....;) ) he is a big and short bloke (one of the reasons I ended it but anyways) so getting some one on the couch is not a problem cause they are made to accomodate such things! :o also, incase some one does want to doss, there is alot of floor space and anyways we have 2 family rooms booked so it should not be a prob...

as for being shy/worrying about sharing a room with radom people you have never met before:

I shared a room with Lady Elanor at LFACC last min and it was a little scary before we got used to each other but you are only gunna be crashing there after all! literally in our case as we went to the Hilton that night till late and had to get up really early to get in that queue outside the venue the same morn!

we are all pretty much in the same position as well! I have met Nili and Amy so I'm quite fortunate and so are you Danni as atleast you are coming with your friend! :o but with regards to everyone else, we will all be in the same boat as we won't have met each other! :o

I've been here since 11th Jan (think I signed up to SM to reply to Nili on this topic!!) B) so I feel I kinda know Theresa, Nili and Amy a little more than some of you peeps joining us lately but the more you babble on here (like me! :o:D :D) the better you will get to know people and be more open with them!

Luv sah xx

Nili, I'll be staying on the Thursday night.

I'll probably be shy at first as well. I tend to be quiet around people I've just met. But it does wear off once I get to know them. You can't shut me up after that.

Oh and I've got a new Hotmail account. It's ascal_elessar@hotmail.com

Well you all seem very lovely :) I'll post here a lot so I can get to know you all. And yes, I would be even more scared if I wasn't going with my friend! We'll have to swap mobile numbers or something nearer the time in case we need to get hold of each other.

Any ideas about who is sharing with who yet?

Hullo ya'all.

I'm Nicky, Danni09's mate that'll be sharing rooms with you nice peeps! I'm almost 30 so definately will not be able to be disguised as a kiddie *LOL* :lol: though I'm sure I never really grew up mentaly!

I did C4 and LFACC... my piccies are here: http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nitika...a754a/my_photos

though you need to be signed into yahoo to access them (there are some other events there too)