How would I go about getting a stargate studio tour

BLACKKNIGHTS

I am going to canada next year and would love to do a stargate studio tour does anyone know how I would go about it

please help

Assuming they still have the sets there? Hope so, but they're not making the series anymore. Make sure you go to the right part of Canada too lol, big place, but no I can't help, but I'm also interested in finding this out...

Accordingt to David Nykl the Atlantis sets will not be broken down, at least not yet.

But there's no chance you can get a studio tour as a fan, unless you win a competition or take part into an organised tour that's sometimes offered. But going deeper into this would violate forum rules. :D

Accordingt to David Nykl the Atlantis sets will not be broken down, at least not yet.

But there's no chance you can get a studio tour as a fan, unless you win a competition or take part into an organised tour that's sometimes offered. But going deeper into this would violate forum rules. :D

My email address is in me profile if you have any infomation that can not be spoken about due to the forum rules :D

Do you know about the SG-1 sets? Are they still there and staying?

E-Mail coming your way.

Don't suppose you could e-mail me too please? I'm interested in finding out more info if you have it :D

I'm honestly not sure about the SG-1 sets, but I'd think they have been broken down. If you have seen Continuum you'll know why I think this.

And seeing you have an e-mail address in your profile I've sent you the info. :lol:

That't a shame if they have been broken down :( Thanks for the e-mail :D

I'm honestly not sure about the SG-1 sets, but I'd think they have been broken down. If you have seen Continuum you'll know why I think this.

And seeing you have an e-mail address in your profile I've sent you the info. :lol:

Thanks for the information and see you at the Hub

Seeing you two found each other I'll go and ammend the posts.

Technically the rule is no talking about other events. Usually the rule of thumb is that a post gets deleted if it contains enough info to find the other event on Google, and Francis' last post was pretty detailed.

Thanks for understanding.

EDIT: What Francis mentioned does definitely include a tour of the Atlantis sets, not SG-1. One of my friends did that one last year.

Edited by Queen_Sindel