Mini Dr Who

Hi everyone, just like to say that the Glasgow show was a real success,like everyone there i thought it was lots of fun,but my favourite on the cosplay was the little Dr Who, who made us all smile,are we looking at the next Doctor here or what?,tell me what you think please,i know there were a lot of great other ones,but the doctor did it for me,well done.

Hi everyone, just like to say that the Glasgow show was a real success,like everyone there i thought it was lots of fun,but my favourite on the cosplay was the little Dr Who, who made us all smile,are we looking at the next Doctor here or what?,tell me what you think please,i know there were a lot of great other ones,but the doctor did it for me,well done.

I'll admit, I was torn between him and Scott the Empty Child when voting.

The Doc JUST got my vote because of his confidence and brilliant stage presence.

And his l33t catching skillz.

I'll admit, I was torn between him and Scott the Empty Child when voting.

The Doc JUST got my vote because of his confidence and brilliant stage presence.

And his l33t catching skillz.

I agree, I was quite shocked when the Empty Child didn't win! But I thought The Doctor was great too! Anyway, wasn't The Doctor techinally cheating, considering the character is older than he looks? Under 13 indeed! ;)

I agree, I was quite shocked when the Empty Child didn't win!

aww thats so sweet! thank you on behalf of Scott :D

Little boy dressed as the Doctor was Anton, we were chatting to him backstage. A lovely boy and scaringly like DT :lol:

did he have an argument with one of the dealers about lightsabers?.... i know someone dressed as the good dr did....

Argument?

What happened? I have some very amusing mental images right now of some knee-high tyke opening a can of Master Replicasey whupass on some dude...

he was like that's not darth vaders lightsaber listed off a huge ream of reasons why talked it through then went and found a 3 inch hig figure and was like see i told you i was right.... oh man i was ill laugthing i nearly choked on my cookie...