Do photo shoot tickets get posted out to you?

Tina

I was wondering if the photo shoot tickets get posted to you? Only I think I read somewhere on the forum that all the photo shoot tickets that you odered will be found in your registration pack when you register. When I looked through my confirmation emails of the tickets I've ordered it tells me that method of delivery will be recorded delivery charged at £2.00.

you usualy get them in your welcome pack when you regester at the event. and reminder not to lose them.

your ment to chose the free p&p

i would email jola, or check bank statments as jola prosses them manualy she may not have taken payment for the p&p

you usualy get them in your welcome pack when you regester at the event. and reminder not to lose them.

your ment to chose the free p&p

i would email jola, or check bank statments as jola prosses them manualy she may not have taken payment for the p&p

I never realised you had to choose the free post as I thought that the tickets would be posted and I wanted to make sure they arrived safely. Did it say anything when ordering that tickets would be put in registration packs? I never noticed anything saying this. I'm not too concerned about the money as it's £2 but shall know when I order any more tickets. So just to get it clear they should be in the registration pack?

Edited by Tina

It's listed on the main site under 'Event Info', 'Professional Photo Sessions'.

"If you are ordering photo shoot ticket online, please be sure to select 'Free P&P PHOTOSHOOT' from the 'Shipping Method' choices, as you will receive your photo session tickets in your registration pack at the event."

As I have to manually process every order, if you have selected the postage and have only ordered photo tickets, then I would have deducted the £2 from the order total. :no:

The postage charge stands on orders that contain entry tickets.