Travel

Lestat

im confused im guessing centeral is the main train station so is queenstreet or something a smaller regional train? just cause my train is coming in on one and leaving at the other ....

Hi pez,

There is a connecting bus which runs at regular intervals between Queen St and Glasgow Central. If you do decide to walk 20 minutes is more than enough time......unless you get sidetracked by the shops that is.

thanks! i asked my boss this morning who used to have a store in the breahead center and he just confused me even more!

im lead to belive that the bus takes 25 mins from centeral although thats from the man who's 2 mins are 2 hours so i think im gona taxi it lol

thanks! i asked my boss this morning who used to have a store in the breahead center and he just confused me even more!

im lead to belive that the bus takes 25 mins from centeral although thats from the man who's 2 mins are 2 hours so i think im gona taxi it lol

he is right, there is a number 23 arriva bus that runs from central station to braehead and it comes every ten minutes

timed it its close to 10 min walk from central to queen st, its like quarter of a mile and pretty much a straight road

I'm driving up from manchester coz it was the cheapest option. It was over £100 to fly and around the same for the train and no coaches at decent times.

According to mapquest it only takes 3 and a half hours to do a 220 odd mile journey...but i'm thinking it might take a little bit longer.

Are you still driving ? Because national express do a single from Manchester to Glasgow for £8, and qjump has single return fares for about £20. May be a bit easier for you?

the caoch link is here:

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=141460846

Edited by Tiki