Claudia Black's Talk

Vitani

I am going to the convention on the Sunday with early bird tickets, but since Claudia Black's talk is on the Saturday, I was going to see if I could make it on that day. The only thing is I probably wouldn't be able to get there that early.

I was wondering when you might guess that the tickets to get in would run out. Her talk's in the afternoon, but I don't know how long it usually takes for the talk tickets to run out. Would you mind giving me a rough estimate?

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

The good news is most talks don't run out of tickets. The bad news is it's really hard to tell if one will and at what time.

I'd suggest Claudias will be quite popular but will it run out of tickets? I don't know, and I'm afraid no one will.

The good news is most talks don't run out of tickets. The bad news is it's really hard to tell if one will and at what time.

I'd suggest Claudias will be quite popular but will it run out of tickets? I don't know, and I'm afraid no one will.

So how early do you suggest to queue up for Claudia's talk tickets?

Edited by Kalliope

I'd just go and get them after you've got her Virtual Queue ticket, then you won't have to worry.

The thing is that I'm going to get Claudia's autograph(s) on Sunday. On Saturday I'm only going to attend her talk and have a photo shoot with her :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Ah ok .. well, it's up to you really. If you want to 100% make sure then just get there for when the show opens. It's not going to be necessary, but if it guarantees you get what you want then I'd just do that.

I suppose it depends when you're around - is it going to be any more effort for you to get there for the start of the event?

Thanks, I was hoping to get there around 12:30 - 1.00, so hopefully there will be enough *fingers crossed*

Ah ok .. well, it's up to you really. If you want to 100% make sure then just get there for when the show opens. It's not going to be necessary, but if it guarantees you get what you want then I'd just do that.

I suppose it depends when you're around - is it going to be any more effort for you to get there for the start of the event?

Not at all. My hotel is probably even within a walking distance or one station by tube from Earls Court 2.

• Moderators

Then I'd just go in and get the ticket when entry opens :smile:

You can leave the event and come back if you want - but at least then you'll know you've got it, and you won't have to worry.

Then I'd just go in and get the ticket when entry opens :smile:

You can leave the event and come back if you want - but at least then you'll know you've got it, and you won't have to worry.

That's probably gonna be the best solution, thanks! :D