Can we have a CLAUDIA BLACK talk, please?

Kalliope

All Farscape fans and also these of Stargate SG-1 fans who love Vala Mal Doran can confirm that Claudia is just a pure joy to listen to. Check out her solo panel at last year's Another Event - the video is available at YouTube.

• Moderators

As the talk schedule hasn't even been announced yet, it's always possible they have one planned.

I'd just wait and see :huh:

It's usually around 2 weeks before the event that things get put into place.

That would be cool, Claudia's a fantastic actress.

She is. :D She made the so boring Stargate SG-1 extremely enjoyable when she joined the show for seasons 9 and 10.

Edited by Kalliope

She is. ;) She made the so boring Stargate SG-1 extremely enjoyable when she joined the show for seasons 9 and 10.

I completely agree. I gave up watching Stargate after about 4 or 5 series, because I was finding it a little too formulaic, but when Claudia joined, it just gained it's spark back IMHO. Can't wait to meet her! :D

Maybe a Farscape talk if SMs could get a couple more guests from the show. hint hint :blink:

Farscape is a subject for a separate convention discussion. Now a 2-days long convention with Claudia, Ben, Anthony, Virginia, Gigi, Lani, Wayne, Jonathan would be a great idea.

Maybe a Farscape talk if SMs could get a couple more guests from the show. hint hint :blink:

Farscape is a subject for a separate convention discussion. Now a 2-days long convention with Claudia, Ben, Anthony, Virginia, Gigi, Lani, Wayne, Jonathan would be a great idea.

And Raelee Hill. The lady is a delight to listen to. :poki:

Maybe a Farscape talk if SMs could get a couple more guests from the show. hint hint :poki:

And Raelee Hill. The lady is a delight to listen to. :dance:

Hiya SkorpSik :blink:

so we also should add Tammy to the mix to have everybody...

She is. :YAHOO: She made the so boring Stargate SG-1 extremely enjoyable when she joined the show for seasons 9 and 10.

The First eppie in Stargate that she appeared in where she and Daniel Jackson beat each other up had me in stitches. :blink:

Hiya SkorpSik :WAVE:

so we also should add Tammy to the mix to have everybody...

Hi ;)

Rebecca and David are more likely... Tammy doesn't do the cons these days (wonderful as it would be to see her).

How could I forget Braca and Grayza! :blush:

Edited by Kalliope