Hobbits

jestjester

• Moderators

I think they're more likely to come back if they're available and have something else to promote.

It's a little late now to be hanging on to the LOTR stuff - unless of course we get a resurgence based on The Hobbit in future years.

• Moderators

Oh I'm certainly not putting it as simple as "it's a bit old now so let's not bother with guests" but because the main hobbits have mostly been a couple of times before, and seen a LOT of people, SMs are probably better off waiting until something new comes along or an anniversary etc :D

Oh I'm certainly not putting it as simple as "it's a bit old now so let's not bother with guests" but because the main hobbits have mostly been a couple of times before, and seen a LOT of people, SMs are probably better off waiting until something new comes along or an anniversary etc :D

Yeah David, thats what I meant. I hopethe cast of The Hobbit though has some nice additions that will appeal to fans of other stuff though cos I know we'll be bound to get guests from that film eventually.,