Creative writers needed!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I need press releases written for LFCC and Glasgow Collectormania, but after 6 years all my press releases seem to come out the same!

So now I'm looking for fresh blood :firedevil: someone who can give me a new take on LFCC and Glasgow.

I need both short and long version copy to send to various press/media outlets and websites. The long version is about 5/6 paragraphs or approx 1 A4 page, the short version is about 2 paragraphs or a third of a page, and it must contain information on the where/when/how much of the event plus a little hype about the guests and the talks/photoshoots/dealers hall, etc. Obviously the LFCC press release is the most important at the moment as it's only a few months away, but if you want to have a go at Glasgow as well then go for it!

So, if you think you've got what it takes then why not give it a go and e-mail me the results (info@showmastersonline.com).

Andrea

I've written a few for my own shows from time to time, they've seen me get on local and national radio, as well as featured in the press - leave it with me, I'll consult my formula (yes, that's true, I have a formula for the perfect release) and see what I can come up with :)

T/B.

• 2 weeks later...