Free autograph

Hi

I came to the Glasgow event last year and it was great.

I'm considering buying the early bird ticket this year and I notice from the website that there are free £10 autographs on a first come-first served basis.

Can anyone advise how this works - do the visitors with early bird tickets qualify for the free autographs or is it those that pay at the door that qualify?

Cheers

Steve

• Showmasters Admin

It is not linked with buying an early bird ticket. It is on a first come first served basis. Obviously having an early-bird ticket means you'll be in earlier and there for more likely to get a free autograph.

What happened last year is that as people came in they were given (along with the event program) a voucher for their free autograph with a specific guest. You got a voucher whether you paid in advance or on the day, these vouchers were limited to about 1000. Once they were gone they were gone. So as I say buying an early bird ticket does not guarantee you a free autograph.

Unless you've seen something I've not. The only place I see this is on the main page and it states the same as last time.....

GET A FREE AUTOGRAPH WORTH £10 WITH YOUR ADULT ADMISSION!

AUTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS WHILE STOCKS LAST

• 2 months later...