Want list for future guests.

BluePeople

:spidy: acctually, one person i'd love to see at one of the future CM's is Alan cumming..... Nightcrawler, yay:)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I wonder if showmasters ever take any of these suggestions into account?  Just I have never seen the admin make any posts in this section of the boards!

:D Oh, don't worry. We watch this section of the board with interest!

This is where you have a chance to let us know who you really want to see. We generally don't comment on your suggestions partly because we don't want to influence anyone, or get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily. We also don't want to cause any rumours about possible guests for forthcoming events (last time we mentioned a few possible names it all got TOTALLY out of hand!).

But we do definitely take note of the names which keep appearing on the board (even the seemingly "impossible" ones!) :D

Hi,

Seth Green would be excellent but if you had him you would also need to have Seth MacFarlane. (or anyone else from Family Guy), this is the best cartoon ever, way better that the Simpsons.

Still luv to see the King himself though, Bruce Campbell.

Your line up for 3 is excellent, best star signings I have ever seen, just hope nobody pulls out because they are affraid of travelling.

Regards

Michael.

:D

Anyone from the cast/crew of Raiders of the Lost Ark! I was thrilled to see Paul Freeman and John Rys-Davies attending but alas, I won't be able to. However I'd love to see as many members of the cast/crew of the best movie ever made in attendance at future shows. I know Harrison Ford would never attend but from the cast I'd also love to meet Karen Allen (MARION, soon to be reprising the role in Indy 4), Alfred Molina (SATIPO and soon to be Dr.Octopus in Spider-Man 2), Wolf Kahler (DIETRICH), William Hootkins (MAJOR EATON and Porkins from Star Wars), and Pat Roach (GERMAN MECHANIC and GIANT SHERPA, also in all 3 Indy films). I think it would also be great to meet Stunt personel from all 3 Indy films including Terry Leonard, Vic Armstrong, Martin Grace and Wendy Leach, plus Peter Diamond (Stunt Arranger) and more importantly the man who helped put it all together, Glenn Randall (Stunt Co-Ordinator). He had so much to do with the production of all 3 Indy films throughout the entire production on so many levels. A fountain of knowledge on the making of all 3 films and someone I'd definitely love to meet. I'd even love to meet producers Frank Marshall, Howard Kazanjian and Robert Watts. Also, Norman Renyolds (production supervisor), Kit West (mechanical effects supervisor), Richard Edlund (visual effects supervisor) and Ben Burtt (sound designer). I know it's not asking too much is it? :P

This is where you have a chance to let us know who you really want to see. We generally don't comment on your suggestions partly because we don't want to influence anyone, or get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily. We also don't want to cause any rumours about possible guests for forthcoming events (last time we mentioned a few possible names it all got TOTALLY out of hand!).

Ok cool.

I attended collectormania 1 + 2 and thought they were great. Its good to see these kind of events making their way to Milton Keynes.

As for guest want list, just a couple I thought of for now,

Linda Blair

Christopher Lambert

Brad Dourif

Anthony Daniels

for starters anyhow.

Martin.

Also went to Colectormainia 1&2. Real good events, hope the idea of getting Robot Wars (RW) teams to come to the 4th works out OK. Probably won't get to C3 as there is an event with teams from RW at Daventry, Sports center (plug....plug)!!!! On the 4th May. As I am dooing something there need to be there Sat and Sun.

:vader:

Have some ideas from my mum for guests........ anyone from the following shows. Mainly the 'big names' though.

Stargate SG1

CSI Original. NOT Miami.

Star Trek Voyager. If you could get Kate, my mums hairdesser would go NUTS! :D

Also, David Jason (Inspector Frost)

:vader: