Group photo session query

On The Hub website under photo shoots, it says -

'Please note that if a guest who is doing a photo shoot cancels then we WILL be refunding the full amount back to the people who have purchased a ticket unless this is a group photo where you will not be refunded unless more than half the guests of that particular photo shoot cancel.'

Does that mean those who don't buy a gold programme can still get the chance to have a group photoshoot with all the guests attending?? Will this go on sale in the online shop??

• Showmasters Admin

At Eclipse the group shoot was sold to people without a Gold ticket. So yes if there is a group shot it will likely be sold to people with other than Gold tickets. Will it go on the on-line shop? Probably.

Edited by Too Tall

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cool thats great to hear that i can still get a group photoshoot even if i dont buy a gold pass.

I'd love the chance of a group photo too being that I have just a standard programme. :blink:

• 2 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

It all really depends on whether we have time to fit in a group photo session for more than the 100 gold ticket holders, and that will depend on the scheduling.

IF there is time to take the guests away from their other things to do a longer photo session then we will try to do that, but we won't know until much closer to the event. Sorry.

Andrea

It all really depends on whether we have time to fit in a group photo session for more than the 100 gold ticket holders, and that will depend on the scheduling.

IF there is time to take the guests away from their other things to do a longer photo session then we will try to do that, but we won't know until much closer to the event. Sorry.

Andrea

Thanks for the quick reply Andrea.