The Hub - Advertising!

• Showmasters Admin

There are several banners available on the website now, to link back to The Hub website - we appreciate any and all help to get the word out there for this event, so if you have a website, livejournal, or if you are allowed to advertise on any public forums you are a member of, please, download one of these banners and link back to:

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/thehub

banner-01.gif

banner-04.jpg

>>> CLICK HERE <<< for more banners & buttons to choose from!

If you have a Torchwood, Dr. Who, or a website that you feel is related; then I have proposed doing a link exchange, where we will add a link to your site from our links page, in exchange for displaying our banner and linking back. If you are interested in a links exchange, then please email me at: webmaster@massiveevents.co.uk

(Note that all applications will be forwarded to Showmasters, and not all of websites will be accepted for this link exchange)

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

There are several banners available on the website now, to link back to The Hub website - we appreciate any and all help to get the word out there for this event, so if you have a website, livejournal, or if you are allowed to advertise on any public forums you are a member of, please, download one of these banners and link back to:

banner-04.jpg

Might want to change the dates on this one :YAHOO:

Otherwise they all look jolly nice.

• Showmasters Admin

banner-04.jpg

Might want to change the dates on this one :YAHOO:

Otherwise they all look jolly nice.

Fixed, ;)

SJ

x

This is a very busy couple of weeks in the Torchwood fandom (John Barrowman's Another Side Tour, Blue Gillespie gig, other events) - which is why the forum is still pretty quiet. But once the events quieten down interest in the The Hub will pick up.

Edited by Persephone1

I've already done a post on my livejournal about this, I know I have a ton of Torchwood fans on my friends list there :D

How u do it?? ive just tried an it wont let me??

I just posted the info with a link. I did it before the banners were put up.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for all of the support guys! We really appreciate the help in spreading the word.

Just a reminder there are 100x35 button links available at the site as well. :D

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

I have now added in a banner rotation to each of the pages on The Hub website, so that anyone who applies for the banner exchange will get their banner added to this rotation and it will be displayed at the bottom of each of the website pages at random.

Please email if you are interested.

SJ

xox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

For anyone interested in linking back I have updated the site with a couple of new 100x35 buttons featuring John Barrowman, and a new 468x60 banner featuring Paul Kasey. :)

SJ

x