Important - Online Shop Ordering

Jola

Can I just ask that when you place an order in the online shop, that you make sure you input your FULL postal address please?

I am getting an increasing number of orders with house numbers missing, post codes missing and street names missing....... :WINCE:

The shop is not automated to find your address if you only partially input the details (alot of you are just putting in a house number and town/postcode)

This means I have to spend ages on the Royal Mail website trying to locate your full and proper address to ensure the envelopes are addressed correctly.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Could you tell me how soon after placing an order in the online shop the credit/debit card is charged? I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon for a Gold Pass for Chevron 7.

i would guess that everyone was still wrapping up C13 so the orders probably wont be processed until they have finished wrapping that up... just a guess dont know if thats true or not! LOL

I am now up to date on the processing of orders. Because I was away working at C13 orders took a little longer in being processed, but have now caught up.

Are you sending confirmation via e-mail about credit/debit card being charged or I'll see it only on my bank's statement?

I am now up to date on the processing of orders. Because I was away working at C13 orders took a little longer in being processed, but have now caught up.

Are you sending confirmation via e-mail about credit/debit card being charged or I'll see it only on my bank's statement?

You'll only see it on your bank statement.

I have to process the orders manually and with the quantity of orders that come through it's impossible for me to individually email everyone just to let them know their card has been charged.

I only email you if there is a problem in processing your order.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just seen the announcement at Chevron 7 main website that Claudia Black cancelled her appearance at the con. I gues it's not going to change at the last minute? Since Claudia was the only reason I purchased the ticket for Chevron 7 I have to cancel my order.