met one of the actors here - Yemi (official) ;-)

Hey guys.

This morning I had my free breakfast, and who walked in - Yemi (don't ask me to spell the name, let alone, pronounce it!!)

I said hello - and it was nice to meet him that I was here for the convention. He was so nice - and I guess he's british because he spoke with a brit accent.

He asked what was good - and I said I didn't know yet as it was my first breakfast here - so I stuck to coffee, toast and fruit. He said he'd do the same.

Then I said - bye, hope we have a great time... he said cheers and bye... and then I sat down.

He sat at the table next to me and we ignored each other. I thought it better to leave the guy in peace...so I read the paper. When he got up to leave he said goodbye again.

Then, I went shopping in town and came back to the hotel. Sat outside at the picnic tables to have a smoke and drink my strawberry smoothie. He came walking outside.

I said... hello again... lol. He stopped to chat a few minutes and then he left for shopping.

Really great guy. I'm sure this will be fun.

xo Bella

He sounds one cool guy , makes your journey all worthwhile :D

Well, it's been good so far. I'm having a blast, walking around this town (which is really cute) going in the shops, comparing prices (how the hell do you afford to live here? things are expensive!!!) .:lol:

The people are nice too. I met some kids at the corner cafe - and we made conversation. You have no idea how good it feels to talk to people in a place you don't know anyone!!

OK.. I'll sign off now. The internet here at the park inn is ridiculously expensive - but I had to buy some time to chat with my daughter and hubby.

xo B

If you have a laptop, you can get free Wireless at the MacDonalds which is about a 5 minute walk away :)

So awesome you met "Yemi" xD

Thanks for that info!!! I will do that. I know where it is.

xoB

• Showmasters Admin

But compared to the US our prices are madness. Especially with the exchange rate at the moment.

In some shop over there I've noticed a lot of thing the same price in $s as here in £s and that makes them half the price.

how the hell do you afford to live here? things are expensive!!!

Try London. I found Northampton to be very cheap!!

Well, I'm no expert. LOL. I don't have the time to visit around London..

But the shops here, even the less expensive ones.. WOW. Or it might be that I'm a cheapie. ;)

xo B

I forgot to say, but make sure the battery of your laptop is fully charged, because when we went to the MacDonalds we couldn't find a socket to plug the laptop in o.O

As for cheap stores: I found a bookstore in the mall which was called "Publisher's Book Clearance" which had all books for 2 quid each. I wanted to buy an entire series but it didn't fit in my suitcase so I just bought a few copies LOL

But compared to the US our prices are madness. Especially with the exchange rate at the moment.

In some shop over there I've noticed a lot of thing the same price in $s as here in £s and that makes them half the price.

Indeed. D=