Andromeda

mel

Hey just figured this programme wasn't mentioned much if ever and wondered if anyone wanted any guests from here?

personally:

Gordon Michael Woolvett (seamus harper)

Keith Hamilton Cobb (tyr) - specially cos hes left now!

brent stait (rev)

lisa ryder

laura bertram

lexa doig

oh kevin sorbo

and also they have had:

michael shanks

james marsters

and the smart lone gunman from the x files!

ALL THE CROSSING OVER = V V V V V V GOOD GUESTS!

Have I missed something? I thought I had watched all off the Andromeda eps. Has Tyr gone? No way. He was great.

It was always great to see guest stars... so yeah to everyone you say Mel.

Especially Kevin Sorbo & James Marsters

apparently he leaves at the end of season 2. im sure i read an interview with him about it in SFX. he got fed up of mediocre storylines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said. so i think hes left/leaving ay some point.

i was also v upset to read this as he provides such comedy value as well as being a great character. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Yes, I want to see someone from Andromeda come over, Kevin, Gordon, Brent, Lisa or Lexa will do. I am not sure if you can get Laura as she has been over this year already and Keith is busy on The Young and The Restless now. It is a shame that Keith will probably never be on the convention scene again, he managed to attract over 200 fans for an evening.

Andromeda have also had fantastic guest stars, it would be cool if any of them appeared as they also link into Star Trek, Buffy, Stargate SG1, X Files, Hercules and Beastmaster.

• 1 month later...

i love andromeda part from changing trances colour!!!!! :P !!! i fink gordon micheal woolvett!!!!! should cum becos hez cute and i fancied him !!! and my mum fancyz kevin sorbo so itz a win win situation!!! lol

twould b kl for sum1 from andromeda 2 come!!!!! i watch it like every monday lol!!!!!!! yay!!! :D !!!!!!